Gerard Way's Blinding Virginity

With the voice of running caramel, the attitude of a raging drag queen and eyebrows that God himself has plucked, Frank Iero was your average sex bomb.

Well, this was the thoughts of the black haired boy, Gerard Way, sitting seven seats down and two across from said sex bomb. Because yes, Gerard, had counted.

Counting the seats was a lot better than blatantly staring at Frank, but he was hot and everyone in the room knew it. Gerard even caught Ms. Nestor stealing occasional glances at the boy now sitting with a smug grin and chatting away to the group of kids that had gathered around him.

New kids always got a lot of attention but there was something about this guy that drew everyone to him. Maybe it was his cheeky smirks or maybe it was how good his ass looked in those heart-stoppingly tight skinny jeans.

Gerard shouldn't be having thoughts like these on the first day of school, especially about someone he has just seen for the first time. He knew he'd have hell to pay when explaining this to Lindsey, because he was 100% sure everyone had seen him staring at Frank since he first introduced himself to the class.

During these daydreams of new kids asses and explaining the thoughts of new kids asses to his best friend, Gerard didn't notice the bell ring until the strong smell of weed invaded his senses and he looked up to see the face of Bob Bryar smirking down at him.

"Get a good look at the new kids ass there, Faggot."

"Fuck off Bob." Gerard mumbled, grabbing his bags and and getting out of his seat, his cheeks flaming a little.

"Okay Okay, don't put your dick in my ass." He said raising his hands in mock surrender and laughing his head off, obviously finding himself hilarious. At least someone does.

Gerard chose to ignore that last comment and head onto his next class, but of course a peaceful two minute walk across the school is too much to ask for as his eyes met with those of Lindsey Ballato, her face holding a devilish smirk as she watched the black haired boy walk up to her.

Fuck.

"Sooo.." she began, as they started walking down the halls. "That was a nice way to brighten up the first day of school, huh Gee?"

Gerard sighed, mentally cursing his teenage hormones as his face started to redden when his mind wandered back to the subject matter Lindsey had brought up. Not that it had to wander back far, the past twenty minutes had been pretty much full with thoughts of new lil' Frank.

"Mmhmm." Gerard agreed, not wanting to be too obvious, though his cheeks were doing that for him already due to the fact that they refused to calm the fuck down.

"Awww Gee, you're blushing. That's so cute, you obviously like him."

"Ugh Lindsey, please. Does this have to happen now. I don't know the guy and its wayyy too early in the morning." Gerard yawned to prove his point further hoping Lindsey would drop the topic.

"Yes Gerard. This does have to happen now because I have finally found some guy that I can tell you really like and that is a great achievement because well you know, it's you. Plus you don't want to leave high school a virgin, do you?"

Now Lindsey really was Gerard's best friend and he really did love her but in that moment he didn't know whether he wanted to kill her or himself more.

"That really isn't any of your business." After one look from the girl beside him he sighed. "Yeah. Okay no I don't but I doubt this new guy, Frank will do anything to help my blinding virginity."

Lindsey only laughed at this. "I have my methods, Way. Don't you under estimate me."

And with that Lindsey sauntered off to whatever class she had next, leaving her best friend extremely terrified but maybe just more than a little excited.