Wattpad Original

Original Edition: [thank you]

How's it going you testosterone boys and harlequin girls? (I'm obsessed with that song btw ughh)

So guys it's thank you time. A major thank you time. I've read a lot of wattpad books and I never thought that I would ever see one of my own stories in that number one spot for teen fiction. I never thought that I would see my story get over 1M or even 10 reads to be honest. I never thought that each chapter in one of my stories would get over 2K votes or even have a chapter that would get almost 7K votes. But this story did.

Surprisingly and shockingly it did.

Me: Holy shit how??

I can still remember how bored I was at home that one summer after my elementary school ended, after I finished the eighth grade and I was looking over all my bad boy books. There were too many tbh.

The only thing that had gone through my mind was 'how come there isn't a book about a girl that was kind of like me?'

There were bad boys with good girls, nerds, outcasts, cheerleaders the list goes on and on but there wasn't a story about a type of girl one could call a tomboy. Then I just started writing the first things that went through my head and over a year later I'm a 15 year old girl who's staring at her own story that has over 8M reads when it had finished.

I'm still in shock to be honest.

But thank you all for dedicating your own time to read this, to go along with Macy and Sam's story, two characters that like many people in the world don't fully understand their own feelings and finally just finally realized how they felt for one another like some cliché book.

I still think this book is cliché or at least kind of-just saying (5SOS reference)

Update: Sequel is up its called 68 Days and Counting :)

Anyway the Cahill's are not over yet. You'll be seeing more of all nine brothers in another story I have yet to come called the Artist and the Dancer...holy saying it out loud sounds like a commercial or an intro.

Yes that story will feature a bit of Macy and Sam but it revolves around a half Filipino, part south African part Dominican Republic girl who literally just moved to the same place that the Cahill's and the Anderson's live in.

Tip: Notice how I never mention the name of the town...I do that for a reason.

Other tip: Notice how I actually like my characters being of different ethnic and making them have different backgrounds and that their parents are from different cultures. I think most authors are afraid to write with other characters because they don't want to get their culture wrong and be accused of it. I don't know I figured but I don't care, they're my character I write them the way I want.

    Anyway I posted this to thank you and also let you know that THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW STORY/SPIN OFF 'THE ARTIST AND THE DANCER' IS UP SO GO READ...like now : )

But for this story Nikki is out!!

-From your favorite chocolate hater : )