J-E-ALOUS- Kai

Hey there everyone, im back with another segment! I am so sorry, but i forget who requested this segment. Im so sorry! But at least i remembered that they wanted this, so here you are! And now that schools started, i have a lot of catching up to do. Anyways, lets do this!

"What do you mean we cant go out on a date tonight?" kai screamed, hurt reflecting his brown eyes. You just shut the lid of your laptop, a frown creasing your mouth. "Im sorry kai, i just cant. Ive been promoted to train the little ones at the dojo, and i promised i would make it." kai pouted as you packed your stuff up, kissing him on the cheek. "Sorry honey," he smiled a little as you ran out the door.

As you headed to the dojo, you bumped into someone, making you fall backwards and hit the sidewalk. You stumble up, trying not to make eye contact with the stranger. "Sorry," you mumbled, trying to get out of the way. A hand clapped against your shoulder,, and you turned around to see a guy with (your choice of eye/hair color). "Dont be. Everyone makes mistakes." you swallowed as you saw his e/c eyes display affection. But he seemed so... So... So attractive...

You blinked back to reality to see he held his other hand out, letting you shake it. "Y/c/n l/n." he said, smiling. "Y/n,"

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY Y/N!" you turned around to see kai with his hood covering his face, and his fire sword drawn. Y/c/n dashed away, leaving you alone with kai again. He hugged you tight, breath tickling your ear. "Did he hurt you, y/n? You want me to pummel ass for you? I promise, i wanna do that." you giggled, leaning closer to him. "Nah. You can do that AFTER he comes back again. Fair?" kai stopped pouting, and pecked you on the lips. "Dont ever think anyones better than me, k?"