J-E-ALOUS- Jay

"Come on y/n, just a few points away," you said to yourself, smashing the buttons rapidly.  You screamed in joy when you finished, asking for your initials in the first place posistion. "Wow. No ones gotten the high score on f/a/g. Ya know, its been held by the blue ninja of lightning." i smiled, wrapping up my game, sticking the extra coins on your pocket. "Oh, i know that." but my smile dissapeared when i felt hands rest on my shoulders. My eyes drifted away from the machine to meet a pair of e/c eyes gazing back at you. They were... Dreamy... You stopped yourself. No! You love the blue ninja! And he should be here sooner or later! But... Why not have a little fun?

You smirked at the boy, slowly running your fingertips up the guys arms, reaching up to his chek and pressed up against it. His eyes widened at your actions, but he tried to stay bold.

"Im... Y/c/n..." he said, staring into your eyes. You leaned up to his face, and grinned even more. "Well then, y/c/n, i see a fire in you-" you hear the sound of jays footsteps behind you, and it was time to play the next part of your plan.

Quickly, you pulled away, screaming "AND IT MUST BE DESTROYED!" jay licked him in the stomach, pinning him up against the wall. He glared y/c/n down,making him cower in fear. "Dont ever, EVER, TOUCH MY Y/N. Understood?" he nodded rapidly before jay released him, dashing out of his sight. He turned back to you and gave you a high five. "Great work, y/n. We make a pretty great team." yiu turned back to the machine, seeing the name JAY in the top slot.