Chapter 12: Let's Get Physical

You all can thank insomnia for getting this chapter out within a week's time frame. lol

Things will start to get mature in this chapter. Not all the way, but definitely a bit of adult only. If you are underage or simply do not like to read intimate scenes, then skip those sections. Also, I will NOT be putting a warning on every chapter that may or may not contain such scenes, so from this point forward you read at your own risk. You have been officially warned, so no complaints from anyone underage or who simply do not want to read the details of what happens between consenting adults. :)

Enjoy!

============================================================================

Michael smiled, then frowned in realization before sitting up and running a hand through his dark curly hair. "You may not feel that way when you have seen all of me. Yes you have accepted what you have seen of my face..." he trailed off lost in thought.

She kept silent, giving him the space for whatever he needed to say. Michael stood, his gaze locked on the lake outside the window, steeling himself to speak.

"Makeup makes my face appear more normal, more even in color and creates an illusion the scars are more shallow than they truly are. In essence, you have not truly seen my appearance," he continued, his voice flat and distant while his fingers rose to unbutton his shirt, tension radiating off him in waves.

Lucienne watched as slowly his pale flesh was revealed, button by button, finding herself unbelievably turned on. Guilt rose in her, overtaking her lust since he was clearly extremely vulnerable at this moment. She took a firm rein to her hormones and focused on getting her mind out of the gutter.

Still keeping his gaze locked on the lake, he finally slid the fabric from his shoulders, revealing patterned scars and discolored skin covering the entire left side of his torso. Not one inch was free of the cuts and burns that circled from back to chest, almost like the psycho bitch had been cutting some sort of deranged tattoo on him. Lucienne couldn't even imagine the pain he'd gone through and her lips tightened slightly in anger.

She stood up and approached him, admiration and appreciation for a half-naked Michael overtaking her. She was so lost in her study of him, not to mention the lust flooding through her, she spoke without thinking. "Looks like the bitch thought she was some kind of artist," she blurted.

"You are very perceptive," he replied, his voice cold and distant. Moving to put his shirt back on, clearly not comfortable with her reaction he said, "I will take you home now."

"No. You sure as hell won't if I have anything to say about it," she spoke shortly, unconsciously using command voice and making Michael's eyes widen slightly in surprise before tilting his head at her in confusion.

She moved to face him, licking her lips while her eyes roamed his bare torso. "Leave the shirt off, I like the view," she finished in a seductive tone, giving him heated look. She stepped into him quickly and slid her hands over his shoulders and under the material he'd only gotten half on, pushing the shirt off his body to fall to the floor.

His gold eyes focused on her in utter disbelief, and once again found himself at a complete loss for words. She quickly solved his dilemma by sliding her hands up his chest and giving him a lusty kiss that couldn't help but provoke a reaction.