Failed Revenge

• Dedicated to All my patient fans out there!

Chapter 27: Failed Revenge

Will’s P.O.V

I woke up groggily with a numb sensation in my feet. Then I realized that somebody was in my arms. My eyes shot open immediately to find Lena sleeping peacefully with my arms wrapped around her. Her feet were laid on top of mine which explained the numbing sensation. I glanced at my bedside clock and realized it was already 11 a.m.

I cursed quietly. If Kim had seen Lena and me like this she might have assumed the wrong things. She might be an open-minded cupid, but that doesn’t mean that she would understand Lena and my friendship.

I tried to detangle myself from Lena, but it was harder then it seemed. I got my legs out from between hers and she let out a small grunt and then turned around, which made me smile.

My door creaked as I opened it, but I was still able to get out without waking Lena. I crept towards Kim room and saw her fast asleep in her bed. It was strange for her to sleep in seeing how she always loves to wake me up, but I wasn’t going to complain.

A thought crossed my mind, and a evil smile crept up on my face. Payback was going to be sweet.

I decided to start with Lena, because otherwise Kim would know that Lena slept in my bed. Although it was one of the oldest tricks in the book, the shaving cream in the hand always worked out. I grabbed my shaving cream, and a tissue, and walked towards my room.

Lena was in the perfect position. She was lying on her back and had her palm faced towards the ceiling. Her lips were slightly parted and her hair was all messy which made her look adorable. I realized I got distracted so I snapped out of it, and silently opened the shaving cream. I sprayed a huge glob of it in her outstretched hand, praying that she wouldn’t wake up. When I was sure that her hand was filled up, I gently leaned towards her, and let the tissue stroke her nose so that it would tickle her. She didn’t react at first, then she twitched her nose, and when she realized that it wasn’t helping she raised her shaving cream filled hand and let it fall on her face.

Her reaction was instantaneous. Her eyes opened wide, and I could see the surprise and confusion on her face. Then she saw me laughing next to her and screamed, “WILL!”

I kept on laughing, as Lena started hitting me. It was probably supposed to hurt, but it didn’t. After I was able to recover from my laughter, I grabbed her hand, and turned my body towards her. She stopped fighting me, and just stared at me with her shaving cream filled face.

“Why on earth did you do that?”

“Payback.” I answered with a smug smirk.

“Well our joke was funny. This wasn’t.” She said stubbornly as she crossed her arms.

“I bet you’ll think it’s funny when I do the same to Kim.”

Lena’s scowl turned into an evil smile. “Let me just get this shaving cream off first.” She said as she walked out of the room.

She came back after a couple of minutes with her face cream-free, so I grabbed the shaving cream, and together with Lena we snuck to Kim’s room. We were about to enter her room when I remembered something. “Wait,” I whispered as I grabbed Lena’s hand. She turned towards me and looked at me questioningly. “I was wondering if you could forget to mention the fact that we slept in the same bad. I know Kim, and I think she would get the wrong idea.”

“What idea would that be?” She asked, her green eyes searching me.

“She might think we’re more then friends.” I explained.