Chapter 2

Hello my faithful readers! I am doing a full re-write of this story. Please forgive me if you read all the chapters already D: My good friend pointed out a major flaw. If I don't fix it right now, I can't continue this story. Therefore, I am fixing it right now by doing a full re-write. Major plot points will be the same, and a lot of scenes will be elaborated and added. If you continue this story, it will not make sense at all. So, start from the very beginning! XD I'm so sorry. T3T

Also, I think a lot of you already figured out that Misa Nanase is the same character from my story "Seme trapped in a Uke's Perfect Body." If you don't know what I am talking about, check out my other story. ;o

Thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

–Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

__________________________________________________________

Hello there! My name is Misa Nanase.

I'm sixteen years old, a junior high school student and a female. You can say that I am your typical school girl. I like cute things, sweets and boys—except to the fact that I am kind of a slob. That's very unladylike, but if you get pass through that, then I am your typical school girl.

Don't judge me okay? I'm trying my best to improve...well, not really.

I'm sorry for being off tangent. I tend to do that a lot. My mind processes things in a thousand miles per hour, and I get bored and distracted easily.

Anyway, I like a lot of things.

To be more specific, I'm really into something other people may find repulsive and disgusting.

I don't really care.

As for me, I love it. I live and breathe for it. It's my life's source. I think I will die if I don't have it. I will even give my life or sacrifice my first born for it.

I'm just kidding.

So, what is this thing? What the hell am I even talking about?

YAOI, of course!

I discovered yaoi by mistake. I still remembered that historic day as if it was yesterday. During my pre-yaoi days, I enjoyed reading shoujo manga and anime. Most of the time, I got irritated by the girl characters. They were so dumb, stupid and annoying. I felt bad for their male love interests. Even if the guy was romantic and offering his all for her, the girl always made everything difficult--not just for her but for the guy as well.

I got sick and tired of this cliché plot and wondered around the bookstore. I stumbled upon a shelf full of boy manga. I didn't know exactly what it was or this type of genre. As far as I knew, the covers were full of boys that either half-naked or hugging each other.

You could say that I was sheltered all my life. I was deprived with this hidden gem. I did have hesitations. This concept was totally new to me. I wasn't disgusted or repulsed by it. I just didn't know any better. Well, I took a gamble. I started off soft with shonen-ai and instantly fell in love with the concept of boys' love. Even when I was reading shoujo, I always focused on the guys anyway, so it made sense to me to read a manga that were full of boys liking other boys.

I mean, why not?

Shonen-ai only had implicit hints of boy's love. I wondered if there would go beyond just hugging. So, I got even more curious and was able to get my hands on a dirtier version of shonen-ai, which was yaoi.

I knew in that day...that the fujoshi in me had awakened.

This was the awakening of Misa Nanase as a whole new person.

Fast forwarding to present times, I become the self-proclaimed ultimate-mega-ultra fujoshi queen of the universe.

As far as I know, I have read all yaoi and BL titles from the very beginning of the ancient yaoi times up to the present, which is now the golden age of yaoi. I don't care what type or genre it is, good or bad. If it's with boys doing yaoi activities, I will read it.

Of course, not all yaois are created equal. I do have my preferences and favorites, but I read them so fast that I quickly run out of reading material.

Most girls are into this kind of...um...hobby. However, they are too afraid to show their inner yaoi passion to the world with the fear of being judged. As for me, I am shameless and proud of my obsession with yaoi.

I don't care.

I think that is the main reason why I don't have any girl friends. They don't want to associate themselves to me, the self-proclaimed yaoi queen. Oh well, as long as I have my yaoi, I can live in peace.

You know, sometimes, I wish that I have a friend that understands me—my whole person and my fascination with yaoi.

I want to talk to someone about boys' love—damn it!

Well, it's the start of a new school year.

I might meet a friend...but I wasn't betting on it.

_______________________________________________________

I made it just in time to school. The entrance ceremony was boring, and I almost fell asleep. The speech from the principal and the student body president didn't help either. To kill some time and to maintain my sanity, I scanned my field of vision to see if there were any cute guys around my proximity.

Ah! There's Yukino. He's so adorable as always. I just want to eat him up. He is like the living book definition of a perfect uke—short, lean, innocent-looking, and not too boyish or girlish. I have my eyes on him since freshman year. I haven't had a chance to talk to him. He is both popular with the girls and the guys. I wonder what his deal is...does he like girls or boys? I haven't heard any gossips about him being with a girl. My fujoshi senses are telling me that he is into guys.

Enough about Yukino, let see if I can ship him with someone here...

How about that guy?

He's tall and athletic. Wait. Never mind, he is too ugly for my dear sweet Yukino.

How about that one?

He has a nice face...but he needs to work on his body for sure...

Wait.

Hold your horses, who the hell is that guy? Is he a transfer student?

I haven't seen his face before. He is perfect for my sweet and tender Yukino! He is the living book definition of a perfect Seme—athletic, good looking, dreamy, charming, tall, sparkly, masculine... He is the one!

My poor Yukino will be devoured by this handsome stranger. Don't struggle, Yukino! It will eventually feel good. You can do it! I believe in you.

Random Student: Misa, you're bleeding. Are you okay?

She softly whispered to me.

Misa: Ah, thanks...I didn't notice.

In this type of situation, I am always ready. I have ten packs of napkins in my bag just in case. I have this high tendency of spontaneously bleeding through my nose. I pulled one pack and immediately wiped my nose. I can't get my eyes off this handsome stranger and Yukino.

At that moment, I know to myself that an OTP was born and shipped.

*OTP = One True Pairing