Chapter 4

Jessica's POV *flashback*

I went straight to the bedroom and took out some random suitcase. I would move out tonight, once the papz left. He came in while I was packing. "Jessica you're not going anywhere. You're overreacting- just, you're in a terrible state of mind, just relax." I got up and went to the guestroom, locking myself in. Once it was 1:30 I showered in the guest bathroom and realized I had no clothes in here. I slowly unlocked the door and walked into ou- Harry's room and found my clothes, bra, panties, sundress and sandals. Harry was knocked out, beautiful side effect of alcohol. I silently got ready, did my hair and make up, while my mom texted me the place. I left the flat, into my BMW and drove off. When I reached the restaurant I saw my mum, dad and sister Court sitting there. We hugged for about 10 minutes and took a seat. "So sweetheart, where's Harry?" my mother asked. "Um- well about that...we had a fight." "about?" "stuff." "did you two break up or something?" "well mum-" "YOU SURE AS HELL DID NOT BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU LEFT US FOR. NO JESS THAT'S NOT FAIR. YOU GUYS BROKE UP?" I was terrified. My mom rarely yells at me and now she was in public. She did it in such a way that I could hear, and maybe the table next to us, but no one else. It's true. I did leave home at 18, after highschool to live in London with Harry, and attend Oxford. I stayed silent. " Jessica Lynn Ross you did not make your father spend thousands of dollars for you to move to london for your expensive university and your ex boyfriend. Did you?" Her voice was stern, strict and scary. Courtney just sat there, I mean I couldn't expect her to do anything. "Uh mom..-" "Mrs. Ross?" I turned around astonished.

* Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Vote, Comment, Follow, or neither of these things