Chapter Eleven

We reached 35 likes in two days! You guys are awesome, as promised here's another chapter since you all reached the set goal.

Anyway as always, vote, share, comment and enjoy! (Not edited)

------------------

My thumbs played around and fought with each other as I stared down at them, avoiding all eye contact. I was sitting on my bed in my room with Xander right there in front of me.

I couldn't stand the silence anymore... what had it been? Five minutes now?

My eyes looked at my arm where the red mark was from his grip causing a frown to appear upon my face. Was this my punishment? The silent treatment? I had to test it out.

My eyes slowly went up, hoping he wasn't watching me and to my relief he wasn't. His eyes were trained on the wall behind me, it looked as if he were deep in thought.

"I'm sorry... can you stop with the silent treatment? It's annoying" I mumbled. His eyes immediately glanced toward me causing me to suck in a breath and bite the inside of my cheek.

"Silent treatment?" It came out as a question.

"That's my punishment, right?" I pulled my legs up and crossed them over each other. His eyebrows raised and a small smirk appeared on his face before walking over and sitting on the bed beside me.

"You wish"

I froze as he whispered into my ear, my heart beating slightly faster. I edged away slightly, trying to make it unnoticeable but he clearly saw my attempt to escape.

I looked up to his face, his eyes were watching me the whole time with a certain glint in them. I saw his right hand raise, "Stand up".

My eyes widened at his words. Please tell me he wasn't actually going to spank me! My face heated up immediately, a pink shade appearing.

I didn't move except just stared at him with my mouth hanging open. "Why are you going so red, Milania?" His voice was teasing, he knew exactly why.

"Are you going to..." I didn't finish the sentence, instead just kept my eyes on his hand the whole time. He arched one eyebrow with a sideways smirk, "Finish the sentence".

"Sp-" I couldn't say the word without my face going red but he knew what I was trying to say.

"Spank you?" He stood up from his place on the bed and walked over to where he was earlier, shoving his hands in his pockets while his eyes met mine, "You have a dirty imagination, is that what you want me to do? Are you giving me hints?" He enjoyed this.

"NO! I JUST THOUGHT, CAUSE YOUR HAND WAS-" I couldn't finish, I felt like I was going to melt from the heat running through my face.

He tilted his head, "I was going to order pizza for us tonight instead of you having to cook, with ice-cream as well as a welcome meal to the house but your punishment is that you can't have any now" His eyes lit up while mine narrowed.

I folded my arms across my chest, sulking from the punishment, "I'd prefer spanking over that" I huffed but as the words came out I immediately regretted them. The way it sounded.. it sounded like I wanted too.

I meant that not getting pizza was one of the worst punishments ever! I opened my mouth to explain but the look on his face made me shut my mouth.

His eyes filled with surprise for a minute but amusement quickly covered it. He raised his eyebrows, before pushing himself up from the wall but not removing his hands from his pockets. "What has gotten into you?" He was smirking the whole time.

"No, it came out wrong, I didn't mean it" I argued, taking one step back but instead of creating distance I fell over the bed cover that was hanging off my bed. I let out a small squeal before falling back and landing on my bottom.

"Ow.." I whined, rubbing my bottom even though it didn't hurt that much. He walked over, so he was above me near my feet. As I looked up at him I felt like I was prey... it didn't feel good.

He pulled his right hand out of his pocket and held it out for me but instead of taking it I shot him a glare. He tilted his head at my reaction, "I'm just helping".

Hesitating momentarily, I finally took his hand which was a mistake. He pulled me up effortlessly but instead, he pulled me right against his chest while pulling his left hand from his pocket and placing it on my bottom.

"XANDER" I squealed reaching back and slapping his hand away but he held me in place when I tried to back away.

"What... you said it hurt... I was just helping" He was enjoying this so much. Why me? Just bring me back to Henry, Maggie and Isaac already.

"I hate you" I muttered and stopped trying to pull away, knowing I had no chance. I was facing into his chest and standing still just breathing in his scent.

After a second he let go and I was able to pull away. "Sorry" He looked down at me with a small smile, "I was out of line" He brought his hand up, resting it on my head. My brow knitted together in confusion...BIPOLAR!

"Why...? Why do you enjoy teasing me so much then just say sorry...?" I frowned while he just tilted his head lightly, giving me a weak smile.

"Who knows?" Was all he replied before turning away, "I'm going down to sort some stuff, I'll call you if I need you".

I stood still for a second, blinking quietly before frowning.

No...

He couldn't just say sorry and get away with it!

I had to turn the tables.

Don't... you'll regret it!

But his reaction will be so good when he realizes.

What if it doesn't work and you embarrass yourself?!

He's totally gay if he rejects it!

I'm telling you, you're prob going to regret it and make yourself look like a fool...

No... no you won't. He's going to love it and regret messing with you!

I argued with myself before finally deciding. Well goodbye dignity...

"But.. master" My voice was quiet but loud enough for him to hear. He turned around slowly, one brow raised.

"Hm?" He tried to hide the surprise in his voice but I could still notice it. I held back the proud smirk on my face... got him...

"Y-you didn't punish me yet" I bit my lip, lowering my eyes to the ground while playing with my hands. I held my breath, expecting him to burst out laughing but when I slowly lifted them from the ground.

------------------------

Want the rest of this chapter? Go to Maid in Lace - Mature Chapters: Chapter Eleven