Chapter 3

Hello my faithful readers! I am doing a full re-write of this story. Please forgive me if you read all the chapters already D: My good friend pointed out a major flaw. If I don't fix it right now, I can't continue this story. Therefore, I am fixing it right now by doing a full re-write. Major plot points will be the same, and a lot of scenes will be elaborated and added. If you continue this story, it will not make sense at all. So, start from the very beginning! XD I'm so sorry. T3T

Also, I think a lot of you already figured out that Misa Nanase is the same character from my story "Seme trapped in a Uke's Perfect Body." If you don't know what I am talking about, check out my other story. ;o

Thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

–Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

________________________________________________________________

The ceremony finally ended, and we headed back to class. I almost died of excitement when Yukino followed me.

That could only mean one thing—we were assigned in the same class!

The teacher came in with the handsome stranger.

Am I in heaven? I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

My OTP took their residence here, in my class.

Teacher: Good morning, every one. We have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself to everyone, Kazuo.

Kazuo: Hello everyone, my name is Kazuo Arata. I just moved here with my family. You can call me Kazuo. Nice to meet you all!

Teacher: You can sit next to Yukino. Please take a good care of him.

So, his name is Kazuo...huh? I couldn't help myself but to stare at him as he was walking towards my seat. My eyes were glued to him for some unknown reason.

Our eyes met, and he immediately looked away. Did he just blush or was I delusional?

He made my heart beat skipped for a second. That was weird...

Dreamy boys like him are not my type. Yukino is more of my type of guy.

This is good—really good.

I am currently sitting in a very good strategic location. I'm right in front of Kazuo, and to the left of me is Yukino. I'm going to faint. My OTP is right in front of me. I may need more napkins.

Teacher: Okay class, take out your calculators and let's do some math!

Class: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

___________________________________________

The class ended, and I was off to lunch. Like last year, I still hadn't made friends. I walked all by myself to the secluded part of the school. This was just a repeat of last year. Just as I anticipated, I couldn't make any friends this year too.

But, it's okay. I can have my BL manga and read peacefully.

Misa: It's so nice and quiet. Today is just perfect to read and enjoy some new releases.

I hugged my freshly opened books. These were my precious babies, I said to myself. I used all of my allowance money to buy them...

I need to learn how to budget. I can't help myself since I am an impulsive buyer. Every time I go to the store, I hear the characters from the books saying: "Buy me...buy me...Misa...please...we're waiting for you."