➳five

^^ your face at the end of the chapter if you get the ending..

:: FIVE ::

Andy's POV

Andy shut the door to his bedroom.

He looked out the window and smiled, the frowned. He looked sideways, took a deep breath and slumped his heavy body against his pillow. There was something wrong with him, and as much as he wanted to control it...he couldn't.

A knock landed on his door. "Andy, sweetie." His mom called as she opened the door without his permission, she slipped inside and stood over Andy. "The cops are here."

"So?" Andy asked obliviously.

"They said something about-what did you post on Facebook about that Carolyn girl?" She asked but Andy didn't respond, instead he stood up looked at his mother dead in the eye.

He lifted up his hands in a matter of seconds before smacking it over his mother's cheek, her body jolting sideways. Tears streamed down her eyes as she cupped her cheek looking at her deranged son. A throaty laugh escaping Andy's lips while his mother just stood back in shock.

"She's not a girl, mom. She's a freak! And freak's like her are nothing but a waste. Who does she think she is trying to look pretty with that hair that falls down her back and beautiful eyes...She's a waste of it all!" His mom stared at him, a tint of oblivion in her eyes.

She knew what was wrong with her son. And she didn't like it. Secret's have a way of coming out, and Andy's just did.

***

This was sort of a filler sorry. But you guys!!! One of the biggest reveal was given in this chapter, let's see how many of you guys can figure it out!