Chapter 5

Hello my faithful readers! I am doing a full re-write of this story. Please forgive me if you read all the chapters already D: My good friend pointed out a major flaw. If I don't fix it right now, I can't continue this story. Therefore, I am fixing it right now by doing a full re-write. Major plot points will be the same, and a lot of scenes will be elaborated and added. If you continue this story, it will not make sense at all. So, start from the very beginning! XD I'm so sorry. T3T

Also, I think a lot of you already figured out that Misa Nanase is the same character from my story "Seme trapped in a Uke's Perfect Body." If you don't know what I am talking about, check out my other story. ;o

Thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

–Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

_____________________________________________

I managed to get to school and went directly to nurse's office. The nurse quickly tended my wounds. It wasn't that bad... at all. It hurt a little bit. I was just glad that I saved a life.

Kazuo: What happened to you?

Misa: I was a super hero today. I just saved a life.

Kazuo: Really? What happened?

Misa: I saved an old lady from getting run over by a car.

Kazuo: That's crazy. I didn't know you have it in you.

Kazuo laughed hysterically like he was mocking me. He probably was.

If I didn't move, the old lady would be severely injured or even worst, dead. I wasn't thinking. I could have died too. Well, both of us could have died. That was a stupid move in my part.

I had an impulsive personality, and all I wanted to do was to save her.

____________________________________________

My clothes were tattered because it scrapped the pavement. The girls in my class didn't even let me borrow an extra uniform, so I ended up wearing my gym uniform. I didn't care anymore. If they would be mean like that to me, it was fine by me

As long as I have one true friend, that is the only thing that matters to me the most.

I finished my classes and I started walking back home with Kazuo.

Kazuo: That's a nice pendant. It must be super expensive...

Kazuo pointed my pendant.

Misa: It looks pretty, huh?

Kazuo: It suits you and it matches your eyes.

Misa: You think so? Thanks.

I smiled.

Kazuo: Is that what you got for your birthday? It's tomorrow right?

Crap! I forgot to tell Kazuo about the pendant and the crazy things that the old lady told me.

Misa: Do you remember the old lady that I saved earlier? She gave this to me.

Kazuo: Wow...really? It looks like a family heirloom. Um...that was very generous of her to just give it to you.

Misa: Yea...I didn't want to accept it but she was very pushy. I have no other choice but to accept it.

Kazuo: Huh...It's like an early birthday gift for you.

Kazuo smiled at me, and I paused for a bit.

Misa: But you know...the weird part of it all, the old lady told me something special about this pendant.

Kazuo: Hmm...? What about it?

Misa: She said something about that this pendant can grant any wish.

Kazuo: Really? Why don't you try it? It doesn't hurt to try...

Misa: Yea, maybe I should...um...it's not as simple as you may think. She mentioned about the conditions for the wish to come true. If I remember correctly, she said that I have to make a wish tonight at midnight, up the hill and with a special someone.

Kazuo: Um...do you have a special someone in mind?

Misa: That is my main concern. I don't really have anyone...I'm such a loser.

We paused for a few minutes. Then, Kazuo exclaimed.

Kazuo: Don't you have me?

I stopped walking and paused.

I felt bad that I didn't think about him out of all people.

Kazuo is my special someone. He is my best friend and my only friend.

He didn't come to my mind since I was thinking that the old lady meant a romantic special someone. Well, I didn't have any romance in my life besides my relationship with Yaoi. The special someone for me that fit the bill would only be, none other than, Kazuo.

Then, it was settled. I would be spending the first minute of my birthday with Kazuo.

Also, I still don't know what wish to make...

_____________________________________________________

Kazuo picked me up around night time outside my house. I had to use my ninja skills again to sneak out since my parents were somewhat strict.

That was a lie.

They probably would let me go out anyway, but then they would see Kazuo and make a big deal of it.

I never showed interest in boys. My parents would most likely cry tears of joy because their tomboy otaku daughter had met a boy like Kazuo.

Like, I mentioned before. Kazuo is good looking, smart, kind, tall and athletic. Any parents would be thrilled to have a son-in-law like Kazuo.

He is just perfect.

The thing is...I only see Kazuo as a friend though. Actually, I don't really know. Am I confusing friendship with romance? This is bad...I'm turning into an annoying, run-of-the-mill female shoujo character.

I shrugged it off and went down. I met up with Kazuo half a block away from my house.

Kazuo: Are you ready?

Misa: Yea, I sneaked out at the back.

Kazuo: You and your ninja skills.

He quietly laughed.

Kazuo: You should take care of your body more. You are becoming a young lady, so one of these days you need to act more like it.

Misa: Shut your mouth! I will do whatever I want with my body.

Kazuo: A woman's body is fragile...

Kazuo looked at me with a different light in his eyes. He looked away, and we started walking. I didn't know what else to say so I ended the conversation just like that.

It was an unsettling look from Kazuo. I just ignored it and continued on our way.

My mind started drifting again. I saw that Kazuo was carrying a bag. I didn't know what he brought since I didn't ask him to bring anything.