Chapter 23

Chapter 23

   Clouds. So fluffy and soft, I could sleep on it forever. I snuggled deeper in the cloud only to find out that it could also be hard.

Hard?

I opened my eyes and saw Gavier's half-closed eyes looking at me, a smirk plastered on his face.

My mouth hung open, my brain adjusting to the fact that I was on the bed with Gavier. No, scratch that I was sprawled on Gavier on the bed.

He smirked, his arms tightening around me, finding my shocked state amusing. "I know you like me Clarissa. But are you sure you're ready to do this? I'll let you go on top since that seems to be what you want."

I gasped and sat up, straddling him. "I-I, w-what?" I looked around, blushing. "H-how--?"

He chuckled, sitting up with me still on him. He tucked my hair behind ear, chuckling at my red face. "You're so cute when you stutter. It makes me want to kiss you badly" Then do it. No, wait where the heck did that come from?

"N-no! S-shut up!" I finally found my voice, the scene last night came flooding to me finally.

Still chuckling, while I glared at him with a red face, he brought my head nearer to his, with him leaning as well. My heart raced like I was in a marathon. Are we. . .are we going to kiss?

My body sighed as I closed my eyes. There was no denying it. I want to kiss him.

I could feel his warm breath against my face as his hand rested on the side of my neck whilst his thumb caressed my cheek. His other hand rested on my waist, bringing me closer to him. Closer.

He kissed me.

But to my disappointment, he only kissed the corner of my mouth, then trailed down my jaw to my neck. I opened my eyes as I felt the acute pain his mouth was giving. Oh my god, he's doing it again!

"Gavier, don't you dare give me another hickey."

"Too late."

Angrily I pushed him hard on the chest. He can't just violate my body whenever he wants to, this jerk! He fell down pulling me with him and in a second he rolled us, putting me underneath him.

"That hurt sweetheart." His eyes blazed mischievously. "You need punishment."

And then the jerk attacked me, poking my sides mercilessly. I've always been a ticklish person, and knowing Gavier was the one tickling me only intensified the sensation.

"S-stop! Haha. Stop!" I screamed, "P-please Gavier!"

He finally did. I caught my breath, my chest rising rapidly. I looked at him, still smiling, as I gasped for air. He greeted me back with a mocking grin but it later turned grim. His eyes darkened as he scanned my body like a predator.

"I think you need to go." He swallowed.

"What? W-why?"

I only realized how dangerous this scenario was when he touched my bare leg. My shorts have rumpled down showing my long legs and my shirt was ridden up revealing my stomach. It must have happened while he was tickling me.

With his signature smirk, he caressed my leg higher and touched my bare stomach. "You need to go before I take you right now."

I gulped and quickly scrambled up. "Y-you pervert!" I pointed a finger at him again stupidly.

"A pervert only for you." He winked, making me shiver. I rushed outside before I embarrass myself more. Gavier you cocky jerk! Later, I'm gonna get us even.