Eighteen

Two weeks later

Nicole was in her apartment with her sister Niecy.

"Damn you act like you don't know your sister no more." Niecy told Nicole.

Nicole was in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

What to eat? One minute she wanted pizza, next Chinese, then a sub. Now she is just craving rice and gravy. So she guess she will cook that smothered the steak in gravy. Yeah she will do that. She know her sister will like that with her pregnant ass.

When Nicole was putting on her rice her stomach starting to hurt. She was doubling over. Damn that hurt. Nicole thought. She was glad when the pain pass by. She then all of a sudden felt sick to her stomach. She rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

After she was done she brush her teeth and rinsed her mouth out.

"You okay sis?" Niecy ask her.

Nicole just nodded. She should have never ate them lays chips dip in her ice cream last night. At the moment it had taste good, now she felt sick from eating it.

"Nikki you look pale as hell right now. Sit down let me get you some water." Niecy said to her sister.

"Drink." Niecy ordered Nicole to do.

Nicole drink the water. She kind of felt better.

"Shit my food." Nicole jump her and check on her food. Okay it wasn't burnt.

Knock knock

Niecy walked to the door and opened it. It was Jody and Aliyah.
Aliyah saw Nicole and jumped out Jody arms.

"Mommy!" She yelled in excitement.

Nicole rushed to pick Aliyah up.

"Hey little one." Nicole kissed Aliyah cheeks.

Jody walked in and kissed Nicole lips.

Niecy stood shell shocked.

"Umm Nikki is there anything you want to tell me?" Niecy asked eye balling Jody and her.

"Yeah, Jody and I are together now. This is our daughter Aliyah." Nicole said proudly.

Jody looked at Nicole shocked. She finally called Aliyah hers. He really love this woman.

Huh? What? Love!? No he not thinking straight. He need to get out of here. He can't love. He don't do love.

"Umm Nicole I got to go. You don't mind watching Aliyah any?" Jody asked her.

"Now you know you don't have to ask me that."

"Okay cool. I'll be back later." Jody said then walk out Nicole condo.

He was going to Club Secrets to get his mind off things mainly his love for Nicole. He glad the club was open.

"Wassup Jay, let me get henny on ice." Jody said to the bartender.

"You got it Jody." Jay said starting to make Jody drink.

"Is this seat taking?" Jody heard someone said from behind him.

He turned around and stared at pretty light skin lady.

"No its not." Jody said.

"Here you go Jody." Jay handed Jody his drink.

"So tell me what a fine gentleman like your self doing here all alone?" The lady ask Jody.

"Just clearing my head."

"I'm Lisa."

"Jody."

"Hey Jody I can help you forget all about your problems." Lisa said to Jody touching his thigh.

Jody looked at Lisa and swallow. He tried picturing Nicole, but he couldn't.

"Is that right?" Jody said taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes daddy." Lisa said leaning over to kiss Jody neck. Leaving a lip stick stain on his shirt collar.

"Let's get out of here then." Jody said downing the rest of his drink. Taking Lisa hand and leading her to his car.

Jody pull his manhood out his boxer and Lisa started sucking him up.

"Ahh yeah, right there." Jody whispered to Lisa.

"You like that daddy?" Lisa asked him with a mouthful of Jody penis in her mouth.

"Yeah, keep going." Jody said holding her head while she suck him. Jody close his eyes and a picture form in his head of Nicole and Aliyah. Jody eyes shot open, he looked down at Lisa. His dick went limp.

"Uhh get out." Jody said to Lisa.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry I can't do this. I have a family at home." Jody said holding his head now.

Damn he felt so low at this moment. He cheated on Nicole. And she was kind enough to watch his child for him. Damn he such a dummy.

When Lisa got out his car, he took off his shirt and throw it in a near by trashcan.

When Jody got back to the condo complex he was a wreck. How could he face Nicole? What was he going to tell her?

Jody knocked on Nicole door. Nicole answer the door wearing a short nightgown. She smiled at him.

Jody couldn't even return her smile. He just walked in and sat on her couch holding his head down.

Nicole walked over to him and sat down with him.

What was his problem?

Jody felt like shit.

"Jody you okay?" Nicole asked him.
"Yeah I'm fine."

"Good, because I have some news for you." Nicole said excitedly.

"What's that babe?" Jody said still unable to look at Nicole.

"I'm pregnant!"

**********
What you think?

Jody love Nicole!

Jody cheated!

Nicole pregnant!

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*