Chapter 20 - Aao Raja

Seychelles

After 4 hours on the plane, they finally landed in Seychelles, " wow....this is so beautiful " Kalpi smiled as she looked around the airport. Raghav stood beside Kalpi and smiled, " I'm happy you like it " Raghav smiled and entwined their fingers together, " why ? you were afraid that I will hate it ? " Kalpi teased, and Raghav nervously nodded. Kalpi smiled and kissed his cheek, " I love it. Thank you " Kalpi whispered, " its not over yet " Raghav teased and pulled her to the awaiting car.

They arrived at their private beach villa overlooking the ocean, Kalpi looked out with her popped out eyes, " wow...." Kalpi said, " do you like it now ? " Raghav asked softly as he hugged her from behind. Kalpi nodded and turned in his arms and kissed him, " thank you...its so beautiful. I can't believe we are really here !! it looks so surreal " Kalpi said turning back to the ocean. Raghav smiled in triumph and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards his chest and laid his chin on her shoulder and looked out at the ocean.

They walked around the villa, exploring the place. After that they went out to a nearby beach café to have something. Kalpi ate and enjoyed the place, the café over looked the ocean. " Let's go to the beach " Kalpi said excitedly and Raghav nodded. After their meal, they headed to the beach and walked around the place. Kalpi started splashing water at Raghav and laughing. Raghav took it as a challenge and started splashing, which eventually became a water fight, " ok..ok..you win...you win " Kalpi said as she ran away from Raghav. They smiled at each other and hugged and watched as the sun set before heading back to their villa.

Kalpi was laying on the bed flipping through a magazine waiting for Raghav to come out of the shower, " wow....this looks beautiful " Kalpi mumbled as he flipped though the Travel Magazine. Raghav came out of the shower and saw Kalpi laying on the bed on the stomach, he smirked and walked up to her and laid on top of her, " whatcha doing ? " Raghav teased, " reading " Kalpi replied and flipped the page, " I can see that " Raghav said and snatched the magazine away, " hey !!! I was reading that !! " Kalpi said turning around to face him. " well now you're not " Raghav said and tossed the magazine on to the floor and bent down and kissed her. Kalpi wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. They kissed until Raghav broke the kiss and looked at her, he laid on top of her with his arms on either side of Kalpi's head and smiled.

Kalpi smiled and managed to roll over and push him down and started kissing him passionately. Raghav reach of Kalpi's robe belt and untied it, he pushed the robe off her and tossed it somewhere on the floor and rolled her over and continued kissing her. Kalpi moaned in desire, Raghav moved his lips from her mouth, to her cheek then downwards to her neck, Raghav slid the straps on her nightie off one shoulder and kissed her shoulders sensually. He then moved to her chest and gathered her closer and pushed himself more against her which earned another moan from Kalpi. Raghav looked at Kalpi, " you ready ? " Raghav whispered as he held her close, Kalpi nodded and smiled. Raghav bent down and kissed her and started removing her clothes and made love to her.

They cuddled in other arms later, " did I hurt you ? " Raghav asked, " no...I'm fine " Kalpi smiled and looked up at him and gave him a kiss, " love you " Raghav whispered, " Love you too " Kalpi smiled. Raghav smiled back and rolled over and stared kissing her again.