Nineteen

Damn Nicole is pregnant. She dropped that bomb on Jody a week ago. He didn't know how to feel about that. Especially since he haven't told her he cheated on her. He still felt bad about that. He couldn't even look her in the face no more. He feels so guilty. Nicole always wanted sex from him, and he just don't be in the mood no more, not with the guilt eating up at him.

Right now they where out at the store getting Nicole some Grapes, strawberries, watermelon, fruit salad, and tomatoes. He don't even know how tomatoes fit in that. Since he always consider a tomatoes a veggie. While others consider it a fruit.

"Hey there handsome, you remember me?" Someone said from behind Jody.

Nicole turned around to and eyed a very attractive lady. It was the lady from the club. Lisa.

Damn. Of all the places, he come face to face with this woman at the supermarket. With Nicole with him at that. Can the ground just swallow him whole now?

"Uhh do I know you?" Jody asked Lisa nervously.

Lisa show a look of hurt, then she looked over at Nicole and Aliyah.

"Aww so this the family you been talking about that day in your car?" Lisa asked him looking Nicole up and down sizing her up. Lisa could admit Nicole was a very pretty lady, but she had nothing on her.

"Huh? Excuse me? Jody what's she talking about?" Nicole butted in.

Jody just stared at Nicole unable to say anything. He could have kill Lisa right now.

"Oh I'm sorry, My name is Lisa. I'm talking about me having your man penis in my mouth in his car a week ago. Then he went to tell me about you, you guys child. By the way Jody I need my panties back." Lisa smirked at Jody.

Her panties?

"I don't have your panties." Jody said to Lisa, clearly confused.

"I'm still on the fact where you said you had my man penis in your mouth. How the fuck that happen? When the hell was this?" Nicole asked getting loud, causing people to look in their direction. She didn't care at this point.

"It happen at Club Secret. How it happen was we was talking in the club and I told him I could make him forget about all his problems. He had look really down, so he lead me to his car, and I suck him up until he stop me and told me about you and the little girl." Lisa said proudly.

"Oh so Jody, you left your child with me, so you could go hoe around on me? Is that what it is now? I don't mind taking Aliyah off your hands for awhile, but for you to go be a hoe. No sir. I can't do that. Then you have the nerves to make me believe I'm the only one for you, then you have the nerves to cheat on me. Wow dude wow. Then I'm pregnant with your child. You know what I'm not even mad though, I knew what the hell I was getting into, being somebody like you. My stupid ass went and fall in love with you. Hahaha stupid me." Nicole said then walked away from him and Aliyah.

"Well then forget about her, I'll be there for you and Aliyah." Lisa said touch Jody arm.

Jody reflex super good, he backhanded Lisa on the floor without even knowing it. He looked down at her holding her face then grab Aliyah out the shopping buggy, to go find Nicole. He search and search, but never found her. Damn he really fucked up. He don't know how to get her back.

"Dad-dad, mommy left Li-ya." Aliyah said then start crying. Jody didn't know what to do, but comfort his child. Yes, Nicole left them, and it was all his fault. Damn, he can never win for losing. That's why he never liked getting in a relationship. Then Nicole said she had falling in love with him. He wasn't expecting that at all.

He tried calling her phone, but only got her voicemail. So he decided to leave a voicemail. Hell what else could he do?

Hey Nicole this me Jody, Liyah is asking about you. She said you left her again. I know you probably don't want to deal with me no more, but please don't turn your back on Liyah. She have gotten attached to you, and I wouldn't want to hurt her, and let her know you not in her life no more. Yes I know it's my fault since I couldn't keep my dick in my pants. I'm really sorry I hurt you. If I could take it back I would, but I know I can't. I just hope you won't keep me out my child's life. And Nicole I love you too.

After he left that voicemail, he walked to his car and put Aliyah in her car seat, got in the driver's side and drove off.

*

*

*

*

"He cheated on me that day, when he dropped Aliyah off to me." Nicole cried on her sister shoulder. Her heart hurt. She felt so numb. Why does this keep happening to her? Every time she go put her trust in a man, they always hurt her. Was it her? Was it something she did? Is she not good enough in bed? What? She don't suck it good or something? Was it her weight? What?

"Girl you don't need him. I'm pretty sure you will find you somebody else." Niecy said holding her sister.

"But I don't want nobody else I want Jody." Nicole cried.

Niecy done watch Baby Boy to much, her sister sound just like Yvette, she be damn if her sister go through that shit Jody put Yvette through on Baby Boy. Jody ass going to hear from her real soon. Got her sister out here, looking stupid while he out fucking around on her. Shiddd, he got her messed up. She got baby oil and belt. That's when a idea came to Niecy head. She just smiled and continue to rock her sister while she cry.

*********

What you think?

Jody busted!

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*