Chapter 1

"Stiles, could you go get some bread and milk from the grocery store in town?"

After a few seconds, my dad's voice registered in my mind.

"Stiles!"

I looked up noticing my dad had told me to do something but I was to busy day dreaming about Lydia. I know she is with Jackson and everythong, even though he didn't deserve her. But hey I am not saying I do either.

" I asked you to go to the store and get me a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk." He said annoyed and agitated.

"Sorry dad. I'll go right now." I grabbed my keys off the table and I heard my dad say "thanks" before I shut the door behind me. I looked a little under dressed to be going to the store, but oh well. I was wearing gym shorts and an orange shirt that did not match at all.

I started driving to the store when I relized I freaking left my phone on the table, because I felt bad for not listening to my dad, so I just left. WITHOUT MY PHONE! I mean I am not obsessive when it comes to technology but I do feel better to have it with me. I finally arrived at the store and as soon as I walked in someone grabbed me and I felt metal touch my forehead. Just when I thought everything was calming down in Beacon Hills.