Chapter 20

A/N: Yess! Last chapter was inspired by the movie Notorious! So shoutout to Biggie Smalls!😘✨ 90s Baby! ( even though I'm not I consider myself one!)

•A Few Days Later
Antonia🌺

I've been staying at my parents house, for about 5 days now, never actually telling what really went down....

I was in my bedroom , laying down watching The Bill Cosby Show... When my mom bust in my room...

I looked at her, " Antonia I cooked dinner..." She said.

" I'm not hungry... "

" Girl! You betta' get out that bed right na' your eating for two now, is something wrong with you ?"

I blinked, and didn't say a word but turned the tv off, and wobbled into the kitchen....

I sat down, she made macaroni and chicken.... I had a glass of lemonade.... I just stared at my plate, I loved this but I just wasn't hungry...

" Are you going to just sit there , Antonia? You know I'm actually starting to worry about you..." She said throwing a rag down...

" Mom, I'm fine..." I said , picking up my spoon and began eating...

" Yeah sure you are... O'shea is calling all hours of the night... I'm wondering what really happened when he found out? Did he hit you?! " she asked, coming over checking my face...

" Oh my gosh, no mother... He didn't hit me, it was just a bad argument, and you know I can't be dealing with that , with this pregnancy .... So just drop it..." I said before the house phone began ringing....

" Yeah right, I bet that's him right thea'... He knows your here Antonia..." She said...

" I don't know why you bothered to answer..." I said shrugging....

Phone Call ☎️:

Althea( Her mom): Hello?

Cube: Hey, Mrs. Althea.. Is Antonia there?

She looked at me, I shook my head , and whispered, " Ma tell him no..."

Cube: Hello?.

Althea: Yeah O'shea, she's here... Antonia come get this phone and talk to your husband....

I sighed and got up , going to my room , and picked up the phone...

Me: Ma, get off the other line...

Althea: Ugh alright...

Cube chuckled... I just scoffed ...

Cube: Hey....

Me: Hi...

Cube: Look I know your still mad at me....

Me: Hell yeah...

Cube: But I can't do this over the phone rather than talking to you in person, so ... Can we meet up?

Me:.... I don't think I'm ready to see you yet....

Althea: Ohh she's coming alright....

Me: Mother!!!

Cube: Alright then, Happy Sweet Bakery, your favorite bakery....

Me: Mhm, alright see ya...

Cube: I love you Antonia...

I hung up the phone after that.... He isn't off the hook that easily...

Easy
So I get a call, from my boy saying Eve was out with some nigga... So I decided to make a popup; no wonder she hasn't been answering my calls, ignoring me...

She was at Pizza's Studio and there she was sitting with this light skinned nigga...

I walked over and she looked up at me and giggled, " Hey E..." then she turned back to her conversation ignoring me....

That set me off, " Evelyn what tf?! You out with another nigga, ignoring me, my calls, everything... But I see why you fucking other niggas eh? What are you now? A hoe, because that's exactly who you're turning into..."

She turned back to me, and if astate could kill me, it would... "Your such an ass, this is my bestfriend... And it was just a way to show yo dumb ass , some revenge of doing some stupid ass shit to get back at Cube and making me look like a fool."

I then realized what I've said and done, " Look baby I'm.."

She put her hand in my face, "Save it Eric..." Then stood up and gave her guy friend a hug, "I'll talk to you later, Terrance.."

" Alright..." He looked at me and then walked away....

Evelyn grabbed her purse, then headed out, she walk so damn fast she was to her car already .... I ran to the car....

" Eve, I'm sorry, you have to understand..." I pleaded...

" No , know what my girl always told me?" She asked.

" What?"

" Antonia always told me, a person will always tell you how they really feel when their mad at you... Hmm you should know that right? Since you slept with her..." She said rolling up her window, pulling off....

What tf have I done?

Cube
So I've been here at Happy Sweet, for the past 30 minutes and Antonia still hasn't shown up... I'm starting to think she wasn't going to come..

Soon as I was about to walk back to my car, she walked in.. She looked at me...

" You couldn't wait awhile..." She said taking the hood off her head...

She was wearing some sweatpants and a sweatshirt....

" Antonia, I waited long enough.. But come on to the table... We have to really have a good talk.."

" Mhm , by the way make it quick... I have to go somewhere..." I said.

~Quality❤️

I'll be updating again.. My phone going dead ☹🙁