Chapter 19 - Heartbroken

Hyemi's POV

"Here" Seokmin putting a grape infront of my lips. I opened my mouth as he put it inside. "Juicy" I simply commented. He laughed. He kind of reminded me of Hoshi, or should I call him Soonyoung.

Suddenly, Seungkwan walked in. He looked kinda gloomy. Maybe it's because I didn't wore his necklace at that time. God, he's being sensitive too? First it was Soonyoung and now it's Seungkwan.

I didn't dare to talk to him, noticing it might be awkward. I walked to the sink to wash my hands. I saw Seungkwan was staring at me at the corner of my eyes. I don't have the courage to look at him back. It seemed like he was waiting for me to greet him. I obviously don't want to since he's mad at me. Luckly, I wore the necklace today.

"Hyemi, I'll go and take a shower first" Seokmin annouced, patting my head. I blankly stared at him only to see him walking out the kitchen. Seokmin, don't leave me here with Seungkwan. There's only one thing to do, walk out from here.

I grabbed my cup of hot chocolate. I took a quick glance at Seungkwan and saw him still staring at me while resting his back on the fridge. I awkwardly cleared my throat and walked out. Just before I thought I was about to get away from him. I heard him called my name so I stopped my track at the kitchen door.

"So, you're not even gonna greet me?" He asked.

"Good morning" I simply said, didn't want to look at him.

He walked behind me and placed his hands on both of my shoulders. "Make me a hot chocolate too" He whispered in my ears. He pulled me back inside the kitchen and lead me to the counter.

"C-can't you make yourself?" I questioned. My voice were shaking and I don't even know why.

He sighed, slowly shaking his head. "Yah~ why are you being so cold towards me?" He asked, slightly pushing my head with his index finger.

I rubbed the spot where he just pushed with my hands. "Ouch.." I cried.

"You know, this would taste even better with marshmellows" he said, reffuring to my hot chocolate. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a bag of marshmellow.

"Here" he grabbed some of the marshmellows and put it inside my drink. I couldn't help but to smile. The marshmellows are floating on my drink. I quickklu grabbed another cup and make one more hot chocolate for Seungkwan.

"Thank you" he grinned, putting some marshmellows in his drink too. We drank our drinks at the same time.

"Look at you. You're lips are dirty" he commented on my lips that covered with chocolate. He grabbed a tissue and wiped it off for me. "Thank you!" I smiled as we continued to drink.

*****

We were inside the same cafe since I've saw my brother. It turned out they always hang out there and sometimes busy doing some work there. I sat in between Woozi and S.Coups.

"Woozi~ Woozi~ Woozi~" I saw the maknae poking Woozi with his index finger. I laughed watching them. Woozi seemed annoyed while doing his work. I must say, for someone who looked like a child, he's a hard working person. I adore it (A/N: Get it? 'adore u' XD)

I turned to S.Coups and saw him sleeping on Junghan's shoulder. It was kind of sweet seeing how caring Junghan is.

I stood up from my seat and went to washroom to wash my hand. Lately I have a habit of washing my hands.

"Having fun living with boys?" A familiar voice a heard. I turned to the person and saw Jaemin.

"W-what are you doing her?" I asked.