t w e n t y - n i n e

N*rd.
+
t w e n t y - n i n e

NOTE THING:
this was the hardest chapter I've written?¿ and it still SUCKS but that's bc it was so difficult but please show it love because I've never worked so hard and wanted to die so much?

SHOW IT LOVE 4 ME

Aka comment a lot and vote ????

ps I never got over Marcel Harry so as a result I wrote this

pps the next chapter won't be late lol

"Why did you act all pissed off, you jerk?" I groaned once I left David's office, shoving Harry's chest. He pouted and turned away.

"I didn't want to talk about it. It's embarrassing."

"Being in a skit?"

"Yes!" He whined. I narrowed my dark eyes, looking off to the side.

"How?" He took at deep breath, closing his eyes before widening them and speaking faster than I had ever heard him speak.

"David thought that I would make a good nerd, and I'm afraid to be a nerd, because I've never done anything like that and I'm not looking forward to Oliver's constant zingers and jokes because, though I know he's joking, his words, they hurt," he sadly expressed with his eyes on the ground and his head down.

"Oh, well, I'm sure you'll do great!" I grinned, but he shook his head.

"I love acting but everyone says that I'm very bad at it," he said softly.

"Nerds are kind of hot though," I stated, shrugging my shoulders.

"But, he's making me wear a sweater vest and everything. I'm just not a sweater vest kind of guy." I cringed.

"Yeah. Sweater vests aren't my favourite," I expressed. "But I'm pretty sure you can pull off anything." He beamed.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Except cowboy hats. Major no."

"I wouldn't want to pull off a cowboy hat."

"I would. I would pull it right off your head." He grinned.

"Nice one," he commented,

"Thanks," I laughed, looking up at him as he smiled brightly with baby hairs whipping his dimpled cheeks from the wind. "So, what time does it begin?"

"Uh, like six thirty, I think," he said in an unsure voice. "I don't really know. I'll be gone most of the day though, because he chose to do this last minute so I'll be practicing and running errands until tonight. We can hang out then, if you want," he suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'd suggest we meet in the treehouse during the glow stick game for a little fun, but," I trailed off, miming a helpless and disappointed expression.

His face fell into a pout as he said, "Don't even tease me." I chuckled. "I honestly feel so bad about doing that. So many trees," he groaned, rubbing his forehead.

"I feel bad for the animals that lived in the trees that burnt down." He stopped walking and widened his eyes, looking up at me.

"Jesus, I hadn't even thought of that." He let out a loud whine while returning to covering his face. "I am a horrible human being."

"Harry, it's fine. They've all probably found new homes," I soothed, rubbing his back with one hand. "Well, the ones that didn't die."

He looked up at me with a hurt, shocked expression. "Why the f.uck would you say that?"