Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love

I made the story quick and short. This is a 3rd person POV . Enjoy! 

Hours had gone, it is already past midnight and Belle is still drinking at the club. She is too drunk and already has no control to what she was saying to any one who is in front of her. But Catalina is already trying to stop her from drinking but Belle didn't listen and continue drinking. How many glass did she drink? She didn't know and didn't care.

"Belle, stop that!" Catalina grab her hand that was holding the glass.

But Belle slapped her hand away and continue drinking. Catalina didn't know what to do to her friend. They are already making a scene and Catalina is still in shift. She is gonna loose her job if she stays longer with Belle. Their biggest rule is not to keep their customer waiting or else they will be fired.

"Belle, listen to your~"

"~shut up, Rich. Just shut up and give me more!" Belle exclaimed, slamming the glass in the table.

"Belle! Lower your voice! You are so lucky Ms. Dane is not here or else you'll be dead"   Catalina covered her mouth but she slapped it away again.

Catalina is just keeping her patience. She knows already the behaviour of her friend when drunk. Unstoppable and stubborn. She tried to wipe some of wine from her mouth but Belle just keep on pushing her away.

"Fuck my life, y'know that?" Belle spoke under her breathe then let out a weak laugh. "I love my husband...but can he do the same?" She questioned Catalina.

Catalina didn't know how to answer her drunk friend. She looked at her, hurt in those eyes. Ever since she met Belle, this is the first and only time she saw her get hurt.

She may had a bad and painful past but she never saw Belle get affected by it. She always keep a positive aura to everyone. She never gives up and always ready for everything to help.

Seeing Belle be hurt like this, also hurts Catalina. She want to take all of the selfish words she said to her.

"Go back to work, Catalina. I'll handle her from here" Michael comes behind them, his voice was low and husky.

"But Michael~"

"~don't worry. Go, your customer is waiting." He said and Catalina just nod her head and walk to her waiting customer.

The tension became thick when the two was left together. Michael stared at Belle who is already sleeping on the counter. She must have fallen asleep from all the wine she drunk.

Michael sat on the stood beside her and tried to touch her soft pale cheeks. He stared at the face of the woman he love. But his face changed thinking of her situation right now.....

"Just be with me, Belle...and I promise you...you won't feel hurt again" he whispered as he stood up and was about to carry her to take her home.

"Rich, just tell Catalina that I am taking Belle to my place" he told the bartender who was watching them.

"Like I would agree to that" a manly and cold voice spoke, causing everyone to gasp.

Michael stared at the man in surprised, he was in a very expensive suit and his presence is very strong that make everyone feel like under his shoes.

"Who are you?"

"Rafael?" Belle's voice cracked but then she fell unconscious once again.

Catalina run to them, shock in her face "R-Rafael...?"

Rafael gaze at them, his eyes was cold and scary. He is like killing everyone just looking at them. But it is working...

Michael felt scared. To the thought that, the man in front of him is powerful, a billionaire but him...a poor bartender. He made himself look like a rat!