Part 6

A/N: IGNORE THE A/N AT THE BEGINNING IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT ON MY OTHER STORIES OR YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME AND SAW THE MESSAGE I POSTED.

Sorry if I confused anyone by changing my username, I am still the same writer. I didn't like my old one, and wanted to change it to something better. :) Here's the next bit. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I think I am going to take a short break from updating every week, I want to concentrate on writing some more into the story so I can give you loads of updates at once, and go back and edit the posts I have already done. If you read my other stories as well I will be doing it on them as well. !!!!!!Don't worry I will keep updating but not as often as I have been!!!!!! Enjoy!

"It was you that ruined her dress!" Tamara said turning to Heath.

"Watch how you talk to your Alpha." Geraldine says with a look of disgust on her face.

"Sorry Alpha." Tamara says bowing her head towards Heath.

"I can reprimand my pack myself." Heath snaps at Geraldine. She bristles but doesn't say anything. I let out a giggle. Geraldine looks at me like I should be seen but not heard. I stick out my tongue at her whilst crossing my eyes. This gets me a disapproving look from my dad and mom. Tamara smiles, letting me know she thought it was funny. I could have sworn I heard Heath and Tyler chuckle as well. I send a dirty look towards Heath as well, he still ruined my dress.

"So, Alpha, Have you been lucky enough to find your mate yet?" My mom asks trying to get a conversation started.

"Um... No. I haven't stopped shifting so, not that I know of." Heath says looking around like it's a difficult subject for him to talk about.

There was a silence and I could hear the music over the chatter. It was so boring!

"Are all balls like this, with slow, boring music?" I ask Tamara. She laughs and a cough of laughter comes from where Heath is stood.

"This is classical music, but I bet your can't appreciate it can you?" Geraldine says snootily.

"I wasn't talking to you, was I? And I can appreciate it; it is symphony no. 40 by Mozart." I say it coming out of nowhere.

"How the hell did you know that?" Tamara asks.

"I have no clue!" I reply. It was worth it to see Geraldine's face though.

"Now if you excuse me, I'm going to find something more enjoyable to do." I say before walking off.

I weave in between the crowd and get knocked into countless times. I finally am free of the crowd and am now on the dance floor. I walk over to the little orchestra which is playing.

"Hello," They keep playing. "HEY!" I say waving my hands to get their attention. They stop playing confused. Everyone on the dance floor and around it stop what they are doing and look over to where we are stood.

"Yeah, you can stop playing all together now. We're having better music." I say holding my phone up.

"Wait..."

"Do it." I hear a deep voice behind me. I spin around and see Heath.

"Yes, Alpha." They say bowing their heads.

"I thought you would be trying to stop me." I tell him, glaring up at him.

"No, I'm interested to see what happens." He says with a smirk on his face. I ignore him and turn back around to try and find a wire I can plug my phone into.

"Hey, Tamara..."

"Yeah." She replies from in the crowd.

"Come here..." I hear her come up behind me and look over my shoulder.

"Which wire?" I ask. She points to one. I set up my phone with a playlist and pull Tamara onto the dance floor while the first song starts. Shut up and dace starts to play and Tamara and I dance and sing along to it, laughing all the while. Slowly some more people join us on the dance floor, including my parents. For a moment I think about turning it off and letting the orchestra, but I'm having too much fun. I look to where Geraldine is stood and see she is glaring at me, Tyler looks like he wants to come and join, but when he tries Geraldine pulls him back having an then proceeds to have an irate whispered conversation. I decide to annoy Geraldine more and tell Tamara I'll be back in a minute. I walk over to where Geraldine and Tyler are stood.

"Excuse me; I hope I'm not interrupting something..."

"Well you are?!

"It was rhetorical." I reply not looking away from Tyler. "Anyway, Mr..." I trail off not knowing his last name.

"It's Nixon, but call me Tyler." He says with a warm smile.

"You call me Mrs Nixon..." Geraldine interrupts.

Nah, I think I'll call you stuck up bitch.

"...Tyler, I would be honoured to dance with you. I think I can dance once with a slow, boring song playing." I stage whisper, winking. He smiles and picks my hand up.

"Charles." He shouts over the music. A man from the Orchestra comes running up.

"Yes," He says bowing his head.

"We are having a slower song, so if you and the rest of the Orchestra could play us one." He says walking out onto the dance floor. I hear my music stop and a couple of minutes later a classical piece start. He starts leading me into a waltz, and surprisingly I pick it up quickly.

"I know how you feel about my wife." He says.

"Oh, really, and how is that?" I say as if I don't know what he's talking about.

"You don't like her, not many people do."

"What about Heath?"

"He resents her."

"Why?"

"Well... She's not my actual mate."

"Oh."

"Yeah, My actual mate was called Jennifer, I had been with her for about 10 years and then we had Heath, when Heath was 5 the pack got attacked and Jennifer was taken, she was still alive as I could feel her through the bond and then one day, about 5 months after, the bond disappeared. I then knew she had died. When Heath was 14 I knew the pack needed a new Luna and I wouldn't get a second so I decided to remarry without them being my mate, I met Geraldine and we married a couple of months later."

"Aren't you worried she'll find her mate?"

"No, she can't her mate also died." We were now stood in the middle of the dance floor with couples dancing around us.

"I'm sorry Tyler." I say with a sad smile.

"I'm fine." He says. "Now Trixie, I think I should let someone else dance with you before the slow song ends." He says. Heath appears out of nowhere and turns to Tyler.

"Can I interrupt?" Heath asks, Tyler just walks off saying,

"Ask her."

"So?" He says turning to me.

"No, I'm already dancing with someone..." I say looking around for anyone else and see a guy stood on the edge of the dance floor. "...him." I point to him. I don't stick around, not wanting to talk to him anymore. I run over to the guy I pointed to, well as fast as I could in my heels without tripping, which is just a faster walk than normal, and grab the person's hand and pull him onto the dance floor. He starts to complain but I just give him a look of 'Shut up and go along with it.' His eyes go down to my cleavage with a smirk. Eww, I picked a creep!

A/N: Hope you liked it.

What do you think about Geraldine... *Geraldine takes over keyboard* You call me Mrs Nixon!!? *CC Rolls her eyes and pushes her off the chair* ;)

How are you enjoying it so far?? Do you have any criticism?? (Just curious on what you have to say! :) )

CC ;)