2.3

The car ride to Harry's was nice. It was rather warm in the car, especially compared to the harsh wind outside, snow lazily wishing around, creating a rather pretty scene.

Louis watched Harry for a second before the younger lad spoke up.

"Luke Hemmings' band is playing in a venue tomorrow night, if you'd like to go as my date," he said casually, eyes flickering to Louis's face, smiling softly.

"Sure, Harry. I'd love to. Is it at the cool band garage that used to be a ware house?" Louis blushed after realizing what he'd said. "Sorry, I forgot you just recently moved here."

"It's okay. It is at that location. Have you ever been?"

"Back in the old days," Louis breathed out. "Man... It was once a cool ass ware house and Ed would take me there after school when we were about twelve. We'd play in it and mess around... It was wonderful, honestly. They eventually cleaned it out and made it a band garage, but I haven't been to it since Ed's mum caught us sneaking out and Ed and I weren't friends for much longer."

Harry realized in that moment that he could listen to Louis talk forever. Why hadn't he noticed these things about Louis before?

His shining blue eyes, his sharp but feminine facial features, the swell of his hips and bum, his cute little accent, his high-pitched voice, everything about Louis was just so pretty and Harry could stab himself for not admitting to himself beforehand that him being gay was a possibility.

"Harry? Are you listening?"

"Sort of," Harry admitted, smiling as he pulled onto his street. "I was just thinking for a second."

"Oh... I just wanted to know what your Christmas plans are."

"You. You're my Christmas plan, honestly. Mum and I usually celebrate alone because Gemma- Well... Anyways, we don't really have Christmas anymore and it's right after your birthday so I was thinking that I could take you away those days, if you wouldn't mind."

Louis blushed lightly, watching Harry pull in the empty drive of the pretty house. "Yes, I'd love that. We can discuss it later, I suppose."

"Eager?" Harry teased, unclipping his safety belt.

"I'm not the one who asked their family to evade the house," Louis said with a cute giggle, making Harry swoon as he climbed out of the car and moved quickly to open Louis's door.

Once inside and away from the brewing snow storm, they hung up their coats and removed their snow-soaked shoes. Harry couldn't help but kiss Louis, hands coming up to his chin gently before pulling away to pull off his Snapback and sweater.

Harry then watched as Louis shyly stood there, breath hitching when he saw Louis's tiny fingers go to the hem of his sweater.

They made eye contact, breathes held tightly, before Louis pulled the sweater over his head, the tee underneath going with it, revealing a pretty little chest.

Harry smiled when Louis blushed harder and the younger lad stepped foward, hands falling to Louis's waist, trailing up Louis's body and just caressing the pretty boy, eyes following his own fingers.

"You're so beautiful," Harry spoke, voice cracking. "You really are, Louis, and I'm sorry it took me this long to realize what I want- but it's you, honest. I only want you. And it's not for sex, like you might assume from how I'd previously acted. Hell, I'd die at eighty, a Louis virgin, if that means I can just spend the rest of my life with you."

"Cheese," Louis whispered, smiling softly.

"It's okay to be cheesey," Harry replied, wrapping his arms around Louis.