The beginning

A/N OK SO BEFORE I START THIS STORY I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING. SO AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW I DELETED MY OLD ROMIONE FANFIC BECAUSE IT WAS TERRIBLE AND REALLY HARD TO WRITE. SO I AM ALSO CURRENTLY WRITTING ANOTHER ROMIONE STORY BUT IM NOT SURE IF IM GONNA POST IT. ANY WAY THIS IS MY NEW STORY ABOUT NEWTMAS COZ ( OTP DUH). I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS EVEN IT'S TERRIBLE :/.I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS, THEY ALL BELONG TO OUR KING JAMES DASHNER.PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. BTW THANKS TO My FRIEND SWIFTIE82 FOR CORRECTING/EDITING THIS STORY.
THANKS
ENJOY!

Thomas' POV

Darkness. Darkness is all there is. A black void engulfing my thoughts. Until suddenly a small light appears, as my eyes open slowly and my surroundings are put in focus. I seem to be trapped in what looks like an old rusty lift. Filling the space are boxes and crates of supplies, like food ect. Another aspect of the lift is that it is moving. Panic floods my system as questions fill my mind. Who am I? Where am I? What is my name? Where am I from? What do I look like? Where am I going? Why? How? When?

So many questions swamp my brain giving me an unbearable headache, as well as the ever growing pit of terror spreading through my stomach. Tears of fear, panic and curiosity flood my eyes. As I crouch on my knees and bang my fist on the walls of the upwards, moving room. Loud, desperate shouts escape my lips and I'm am momentarily startled by hearing my own voice. But after the shock is over, the seriousness of the current situation washes over me again.

After what could have been minuets or hours of hopeless shouts and screams for help, I sit back down on the hard steel floor of the cold cage I am unwillingly trapped in. A pure terrifying silence creeps through my body making me stiff and uneasy. An unknown amount of time passes as the lift keeps moving up and up and up, until finally all movement stops with a jolt. But before I have time to register what's happening, a blinding light appears above me. The ceiling of the steel cage is opening at a slow but steady pace. I places my hands over my eyes, shielding them from the harsh light. But when I remove them, my eyes adjust to the new settings. What I thought was terror is soon replaced by a whole new version of fear. Because surrounding me is a large group of boys. Some young, some old, but all with the same curious expressions on there grubby faces. As I looks around the different faces surrounding me, I stop at a particular boy. This one is different. He has a tall, gangly, yet muscular figure. Smooth dirty blond hair and the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. He is, in my opinion, extremely handsome. But my gaze at the unknown boy is soon broken by a loud thump as a muscular, tall boy jumps into the box. He offers me a hand, saying the words "Day one Greenie, rise and shine".