Chapter 2

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man, probably in his mid 40's, with dark hazel eyes, brown hair and some stubble on his chin. He had a gun pointed on me  so I put my hands in the air as fear struck me.

"Listen boy, and listen good. Your gonna walk outside get in my car and I am gonna handcuff you down. If you try one thing, one thing. I swear to god you will be wishing you hadn't. Now start walking." He motioned for me to get moving with his gun and I just looked for an escape but there wasn't one.

As we were going out of the store I saw several people low to the ground trying to hide, however, the man just turned around and shot every single one of them. Seeing this many people dead made me sick to my stomach, but I wasn't gonna throw up now, at least I assumed because my stomach is empty. I still need to figure out why they took me of all people.

"Why did you take me?" I said as he shoved me into his beat up looking Ford. He then handcuffed me to the door.

" Oh, you don't know?" He looked back at me with a hard stare and spoke with a accent that was unknown to me.
" Well I did just ask that didn't I," I responded back getting a mean glare from the man. His eyes showing clear annoyance.

" You sure are a pain in the ass aren't you."

I mumble "I try" under my breath but he just shuts his door and starts the truck. While he pulls out of the store parking lot at a high speed, he starts talking.

" My group and I know you and your little pack or so you call it. But none of them are quite like you. See Stiles the thing is you were possessed. And once possessed you never go back do you?" He looks over to me with his bushy eyebrows raised. I have been feeling really angry lately and quite frankly just losing control sometimes. I turn and look out my window not wanting to answer.

"So you have. And with that comes a stronger person, a stonger monster." An evil smile comes over his face. And I am still trying to figure this guy ouy. Perhaps he is bipolar, that would explain his mood swings and such.  He must've been through something in his life for him to look that evil when he smiles.
" Great you got a bipolar person and an ADHD kid in the same truck." He looks at me annoyed and I just can't help but smile.
" You will not be talking like that much longer." He snaps back. Oh I hope Scott can track my scent, but my hopes fall once we reach a house outside of Beacon Hills and what is scary but yet funny is the address. It reads 666.

" Does the devil live here?"I ask.