Chapter 34

'I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive

I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

To fly

To fly'

My phone buzzed on the table and I glanced at it before turning away to the board in front of me. it was like those police boards that people map out suspects on.

why do I have one?

oh, no reason. just going to try and find my brother -- again.

of course I never stopped looking for him. I had compelled vampires, witches, and humans to try and find him. I never compelled a werewolf to help me because... I simply do not like then.

ok that's a lie

Silas hates them.

anyways back to what I was saying earlier. oh, yeah.

i'm trying to find my brother.

I know it very unlikely that I will find him off the bat. But after 2000, you get kind of irritated when nothing shows up. the only thing I seemed to figure out was that he was on an island.

and how do I know that you ask?

well, it's simple.

I have searched everywhere else. I have seen the entire world over, and over, an over. so he has to be somewhere not on the main land.

there's only one problem with that...

islands are made everyday.

fuck my life

oh i'm sorry I mean,

pixy wickless my life.

I raised my hands to my face and sat down in the middle of the room on the floor.

"Why did you have to be such a -- a harry trout!" I yelled out and slammed my fist down putting a hole in the ground.

"Why do I have to care so much about you?!" I yelled out to no one.

"2000 years and I still love you and cant find it in myself to hate you for leaving me for all this time." I sighed thinking out loud. "Now I cant even get married until I find you! I was so excited! I - I was happy!" I paused.

"For once I was happy."

I stood up and paced back and forth.

"But NO!" I yelled up at the ceiling.

" I cant be happy, because, I know. I know that you are out there waiting for me to find you. you are in some cave, on an island. haven't had blood in 2000 years and in constant pain!" I threw a vase across the room and it smashed into a million pieces.

"But all you are most likely thinking about is your "one true love." the most I am going to get is an hey sis, go to see you and a hug before you ask me to help get you the cure and you can be with her when you die. but there is one problem with that plan. she isn't dead. she is somewhere. but not dead. there was only one cure." I mumbled to myself and grabbed a marker taking the cap off with my teeth and righting down the possible destination of the island.

I felt a hands and on my shoulders and a pair of lips peck my neck. I leaned back against Elijah's shoulder tilting my head back and letting out a sigh.

"How much did you hear?" I asked closing my eyes and enjoying his embrace.

"All of it." He mumbled against my ear and kissed up my jaw line gently.