Chapter Twelve

Thank you for all the support guys. You're amazing! But omg you guys are hitting the target to fast and I've to get chapters out straight away haha. So I'm sorry but I'm now raising the voting target to 40 before another chapter comes out.

If we don't reach it then it'll be updated this day next week c:

Thank you guys for all the support. 

Half of this chapter is in the mature book. You know why. So it's missing the first half. You wanna read it? Go to the mature book and look at Chapter twelve.

Confused? Basically what happened is they started having fun but were interrupted.

Enjoy (Not edited)

-----------------

"I-" Th doorbell rang again and he closed his eyes in letting out an angry noise.

He pulled away from me and walked out of the room before turning back, "Keep rubbing yourself" He commanded and I just nodded my head slowly.

Instead I stood up, grabbing his top that he had taken off and threw it over me. I sneaked  out the room after him, catching a glimpse of him going downstairs and noticed that he now had trousers on, slightly baggy and dark to hide his bulge.

I tiptoed down the landing and sneaking to the top of the stairs when I heard the door open.

"What?" Xander sounded angry and there was no reply for a moment.

"Topless?" I heard Josueé's voice and I cussed silently... not him.

"What do you want?" Xander wasn't being friendly at all.

"I forgot to give this to you" Josueé was clearly amused. Curious at what he was giving him I went and lowered myself to the next stop on the stairs, regretting it immediately. My foot went too far, missing the step completely causing me to cry out and land on my bottom, sliding down the stairs.

Luckily I didn't roll or tumble so there was no major injuries except a sore butt when a reached the bottom. "Ow ow ow" I whined, rubbing my bottom and pushing myself up.

I stood up from the ground, freezing when I realized I was now beside Xander and Josueé could see me. My eyes widened, noting I was in nothing but Xander's large t shirt which only reached a tiny bit below my bottom.

"Well well well, I see you have been making use of your maid" Josueé sounded confused, "To bad... I wanted to get there first"

"It's not what it looks like" I raised my hands, my cheeks going red before Xander stood in front of me, blocking Josueé's view.

"Please" Josueé laughed, "I can see how hard your nippl-"

"Leave" Xander took a step toward Josueé and I wrapped my arms around him to tug him back, my hands landing on the front of his stomach.

Hard... abs... yum

Get it together!

"Xander, stop" I tried to calm him but he was angry and I could see it in his eyes, "Fighting won't solve anything" I peeked around him to look at Josuee#é, telling him to back off.

"Yes Xander... fighting won't solve anything. Let me fuck her.. maybe that'll help" My eyes widened when he said that, knowing Xander's reaction. If he hurt Josuee, the deal would be off.

"Xander no!" I ran out in front of him, wincing waiting for the impact but none came. Instead an arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me back just in time to avoid Xander's swing. I turned around to see a smirking, victorious looking Josuee.

I could tell his hand, reaching my bottom wasn't an accident and I let out a small cry, jumping forward. "Perky" He grinned before looking to Xander with eyebrows raised.

I followed his view and my eyes landed on Xander, staring at me in shock. His eyes were wide and he swallowed a lump in his throat as he glanced from Josuee then back to me.

Only now did I realize why he was acting like this. Probably because... HE HAD NEARLY KNOCKED ME OUT!

"Now, now Xander... I saved your little maid. Imagine that... I've heard of masters punishing there maids but punching them...? Ouch..." He grinned, enjoying the horror on Xander's face.

Why was he acting as if he killed someone... this wasn't like Xander...

"I mean... I remember hearing of a little maid who every time she did something wrong, she'd get abused. Punched... kicked... abused... her story is even in that little box right there. But.... that's none of my business" And with one last smirk, he winked at me and turned and began walking away "Re-think about my offer on buying your maid"He paused then turned around, "Or maybe I should stay and watch the show."

I stared after him, my heart racing, the mood totally gone. I looked back to Xander as he stared down at the box, shock and anger plastered on his face.

"Xander..?" I asked walking over, looking down into the tiny wooden box before freezing up.

The photos of me, that Xander had found in my secret box lay neatly there.