Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I stopped by the flower shop to get Jess's favorite flowers- red roses and a box of chocolates. After paying $40 for them, I decided to speed home to give them to her. As I walk in I see she's on the sofa, head in her hands. "Jessica? Are you okay?" "Mhmm" it sounded like she was crying. "Are you crying?" "Nope" "What's wrong?" "Nothing." And with that she got up and tried to make a run for it up the stairs. Luckily I was able to hook my arm around her waist and pull her in. Her eyes were a bit red, nose running and something clasped in her hands. I put her head in the crook of my neck and kissed her hair. "Are you going to tell me why you're crying love? I brought you your favorite flowers and chocolates." I didn't realize she retreated from my body, out of my grasp. "Do you have anything to tell me harry?" I was confused. And intimidated. I shook my head no. "Absolutely nothing?" Shook my head again. She threw whatever was clasped in her hands at my face and stomped up the stairs slamming the door as hard as she possibly could. I looked on the ground to see purple panties....what's the problem? I went upstairs with the panties in hand, and loudly knocked on the door. She opened the door, her red eyes back to normal as she was flaring her nostrils. "Why are you giving me these what did I do?!" By the look on her face, I knew I hit a nerve.

* Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*