Chapter 14

Harry's POV

While we were walking towards a booth, waiting for our order I grabbed her arm. "What the hell was that?" "What the hell was what Harry?" "Separate bills? For fucking what?" I semi-whispered. Luckily no one cared enough to hear us. "I dunno, I have money too, I can pay for myself time to time." "Jess, what's gotten into you? I owe you your money" "No Harry, I don't want any of your money. Just sit down and wait." She was calm, cool and collective. I was pissed because she's my fiancée; I'm supposed to pay for her. After a minute of silence, I calmly asked, "Why didn't you let me pay?" She groaned and told me I was stubborn. I kept tapping the plastic number card on the table, waiting for an answer. "Harry save your money for the other women that you take out. Why spend your money on us, when I know I have a job and I can pay for stuff for myself?" I was slightly taken back by her comment- she doesn't want me to pay for her cause she wants me to spend it on other women. What the hell is happening to us? "Excuse me, order 143?...Wait Harry?"

Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*