Chapter 16

Harry's POV

"Oh erm sorry I won't..." Since when was I not allowed to touch her? I feel so bad; Ashley is someone I grew up with- her mum is my mums best friend. She was always a bit flirty with me, and once admitted to having feelings. I kissed her once and then she thought we were dating...I let her think that for awhile but then broke it off maybe a week or two after. Since I got famous, she's been trying to get with me... Maybe trying to rekindle something one way or another. We aren't close, so that's why she doesn't know Jess. I kept pondering things while playing with my food. "Um so, who was that girl?" It's like she knew I was thinking about her. "That's Ashley, Vicky's daughter- you've met Vicky at our house." "Oh she hikes with your mom right?" I nodded. "So erm... What do you want to do after this?" "Our microwave broke, can we go get a new one?" I nodded again. This breakfast was so awkward and silent; I didn't feel like I was out with my fiancé I felt like I was out with some person I met two days ago. Once we finished I left a few bills as a tip, and saw Ashley wink at me. I held out my hand for Jess and she took it. We got to the car, and drive for about 10 minutes until we reached Bed Bath and Beyond. We got in, and got some crazy voltage microwave and paid for the installment as well. I'm good at singing, not handy work. Once we left it was 12, and we saw a few fans who asked for pictures and autographs. I signed some while Jess was smiling at her phone again. Once I said bye to the last fan, I asked her if she was ready to go and we went back home. Once we opened the front door, I asked her to watch a film with me. She rolled her eyes and said she's tired. I stayed downstairs as she went up. I got bored 20 minutes into the film and went upstairs to our room, seeing her watch the same film as me. She looked like a dear in headlights. I sat next to her on the bed and she uncomfortably moved away.

Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*