Chapter 17

Jess's POV

Harry sat next to me, and looked at me as if he had to say something. After 15 minutes, he said "why would you say no to watch the film with me downstairs but watch it upstairs?" Of course he would ask that. "Cause it's cold downstairs." "It's boiling in this house, it's 70 degrees!" His tried not to yell. "Not the temperature Harry, the atmosphere." "I'm sorry? I don't get you." "I'm going to take a nap Harry." He didn't say much after. I slipped under the duvet, getting comfy for a nap. Once I found the perfect position, one arm slipped under the curve of my torso and the bed, and the other arm wrapped around me from the top. I decided not to say anything, I mean this is still the man I love. 2 hours later...I moved a bit but realized I was stuck between Harry's arms. "Jess?" Harry's deep voice made me realize he was awake. "Yeh Harry?" "Do you still love me?" " 'course" I said a little too unconvincingly. "Oh...uh..okay" there was an awkward silence until he asked me "aren't you going to ask me if I love you too?" "Nope" "Why not?" "I don't care for the answer" His arms immediately retreated from my body, making me slightly miss his warm touch. I felt his presence being lifted off the bed as he walked to the restroom, slamming the door in his way in. Harry's POV She doesn't care if I love her? I'm glad I found this out now. I'm f*cking marrying this girl who doesn't care if I love her. I went to the bathroom a little more abruptly to get my anger across. I put the hot shower on, strip down and jump in. After a 15 minute shower, I come out to realize I have a hard-on.

Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*