Chapter 18

Harry's POV *a bit mature*

I came out of the bathroom, hiding my excited friend, looking for my clothes and phone. I took out my sweatpants and white shirt. I slid some briefs in my pocket and went back to the bathroom. I never thought I'd have to do this- wank. I put my hand around my member and worked. All I was doing though, was thinking about her, which didn't help my situation. Jess's POV Harry came out then went back in. While this was happening I was on the laptop, looking through Facebook. My sister seems to have gotten close to a guy, Brady. As I'm creeping through her Facebook, I hear weird moans and grunts. I tiptoed to the bathroom door and hear Harry's voice. I lightly knocked on the door, assuming it was locked. I tried twisting the door, and realize its open. I walk into a half naked Harry, wanking. "Uh- um- ah I left the kitchen in the pot roast- I mean the pot roast in the kitch-" I slammed that door and ran. Dont get me wrong, I've seen him naked before; I mean we clearly did things, being engaged and all... But I've never seen him wanking. Oh and now I have to make pot roast, whatever that is, so I don't look like a complete idiot. I made the meaty dish within an hour, and saw Harry coming towards me. "Why'd you run away babe?" He whispered a little too deeply for my liking. "Leave me alo-" he grabbed my hip, fingers digging into the flesh and bone. "You, you made me like this" I realized he had another hard on, his curls were a mess, his voice was deep and his eyes were as black as an abyss.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*