Chapter 23

Harry's POV

Haha I'm not surprised. She regretted it. Good for fucking her. When I messaged Tom about football, there was 2 more hours till the match. I decided to kill time by actually being pleasured. I called the first person that came to mind, Hailey. "Hello? Harry?" "Hey babe, what are you upto?" "Not much...just you know..." She said in this sexy voice. "Hmm?" I coughed up, feeling myself getting excited. "Pleasing myself, wishing it was you..." She ended that sentence with a moan. Oh shit. "Oh?" I could barely come up with words in this situation. "Yeah Haz.." "Babe what are you wearing?" "That black lace gown you got me, when we had a fun night on my birthday. Remember?" "Shit I can't put my finger on it, come over and remind me?" "And your girlfrie-" "She's working. Come now or don't come at all." "Ill be there in ten minutes." I cleaned up, made the bed, just to get ruined again. It was about 13:20 so I got out two beers and I quickly munched on a few crisps. Never have sex on an empty stomach. I made sure the sofas were clean, the bed was made, and I was looking good. About 6 minutes later, the doorbell rang. 

*sigh* I'm ashamed of u Harry....

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*