Chapter 29

Harry's POV

She didn't flinch an inch. She looked at me with amusement. I didn't touch her, and she tauntingly laughed in my face. "Harry, in the public, we're a perfect couple, but behind closed doors, we won't have to control what we say or do. So... if you want to hit me, go right ahead." I exhaled deeply and shook my head. I made my way back upstairs to get ready for Tom's house.

Jessica's POV

I actually thought he would hit me. I wouldn't let him know I was scared. Not at all. At the same time, my heart said he wouldn't but my brain said he would. You know how some people go with their brains, and some go with their hearts; like Simon by allowing the boys to be in x-factor after the judges house? I usually go with my heart, that keeps telling me that Harry loves you and vice versa, and my brain tells me he hates me and to leave him. Now, I can't listen to either; I can't love him like I used to, but I can't leave him either. What pisses me off about all this is how did the cheating even start? Did we fight or something? It's easy to blame it on the alcohol, but there's always an underlying cause.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on instagram, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, Vote, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*