Chapter 40

Harry’s POV *warning

The light sound of rain hitting the windows of the car was a bit soothing. I was still blank about everything but then I heard a very drunk Jess say “Thank you.” “For what Jess?” “For paying, I couldn’t let my dad pay that much.” “Don’t worry about it love.” The love part slipped out of my mouth, like how it does with fans. “Maybe I should thank you…the proper way?” Jessica’s POV I can’t believe I just said that. But I wanted to say it so I can believe it. He was still driving when I palmed him. The reaction I got was immediate, and I liked it. He told me I couldn’t get him there. I would get him there, even if it took me all night. I unzipped his trousers, watching his hard on become a full erection. “J-j-j-jess n-no” I leaned over and whispered “Oh yes Harry.” I outlined his ear with my finger and kissed right below his lobe. I trailed my finger across his jaw, down his chest, meeting his little friend. I was the slut who gave Harry roadhead. But I know he climaxed, I was there to see it happen. I was there to swallow it. Hah. 

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*