Chapter 43

Jessica’s POV

“You might wanna call her back” I said while obnoxiously chewing on my cereal, “sounded importante” Heh, my Spanish comes in handy when I’m being sarcastic. “So you don’t want to talk about shit Jessica? You don’t want to try to fix anything? You don't want to rekindle that light we once had? You don't want to even want to try?!” “Nope, not ye-“ “Fine. I'll call her back then.” He abruptly left the kitchen, and called her from the house phone, which was maybe 60 feet away? He took it to the living room, and spoke loud enough for me to hear. I only heard him though- H: Hi babe, sorry about last time. You mentioned making up for lost time…? H: Well, she’s home right now. You can come over, or I can. H: Alright text me when you’re out of the shower, and use that apple shampoo you have, it smells perfect. H: Bye love. You know your life is truly pathetic when your fiancé knows what shampoo other girls wear. He put the phone back on the deck, gave me an hard glare, followed by an evil smirk, and went back upstairs. I sat downstairs, watching Mean girls, and heard the doorbell ring an hour into the movie. I opened it to see my favorite person in the world, Hailey, in some kinky sailor’s outfit with a long coat on top. I saw it through the gap between the buttons and holes. She shoved past me and went upstairs. I heard her giggle, laugh a bit, and squeal Harry’s name. I was so so so angry at the fact that he had her over, with me BEING HOME. Now, they’re playing naked leapfrog on the floor above me?! 

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*