Chapter 49

Jessica's POV

Walking into Nandos, I spotted Niall! No I'm joking, that's just awkward, he does NOT spend all his time here, eating. I was, however, greeted by this 6 foot something man, looking as handsome as ever. "ERIC!" I ran into his bulgy arms, getting a warm embrace in return. "Jessica! How've you been? You've been missed." His thick American accent rang in my ears. Although I lived in America most of my life, living here in the UK changed my accent, me developing a British accent. "I've been good, but look at you, are you done growing yet? Jesus." "Hahaha, Jess you haven't changed. And yes, I'm done growing. Let's take a seat, the group's over there." He pointed to a table filled with my closest school friends, Stephanie, Alex, Hannah, Joe, and Matt. There were maybe 5 other people I didn't know, but hey, time for me to make nice and make friends. We took our seats as we chatted; I obviously hugged my friends and gave them big smooches on their face to remind them of what they were missing. After eating orgasmic chicken with chips, we decided to split the bill and leave. The club wasn't too far from Nandos, and when we actually got there, there was a line. I'm going to sound so spoiled when I say I don't stand in lines because whenever I'm in a situation where there would be a line, Harry and his status would allow him to not have to stand in a line. Personally, I was happy that I had a line. Maybe becuase cutting lines reminded me of Harry... No. Forget about him. Let loose tonight. The line took about 15 minutes, and Eric and I walked in, arm in arm. Within those 15 minutes, we were able to have our own intimate conversation, about old times to moving to London. He also asked me about Harry, and about how he was, health wise and personality. I said he's healthy and annoying. I didn't have to keep telling people about our problems; my own parents don't know, so why should Eric?

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer