Chapter 54

Jessica's POV

We were so needy of eachother, that once we got into the guest room, we started. He laid me down on the bed and went excruciatingly slow. I was getting angry, cause it seemed like he was never going to bang me, literally. I harshly grabbed the back of his head and brought his ear to my lips, "Take me. Now." His eyes popped out of his sockets; maybe cause in high school I was like a saint. Saint in the sense, I was never rough, dominant or needy. Now I feel like I'm all of the above. He positioned himself and slowly inches inside me. He's no Harry, but he was bigger. He is also taller. I was annoyed with the lack of speed do I hooked my leg around his torso and pushed him in deeper with my foot. The feeling was pure bliss. We went at it 6 times that night, of corse with snack breaks, and foreplay. Eric made literally no noises; he didn't growl or grunt, he was breathing shallowly. I was very happy at the fact that not once did I see or hear Harry that night.

Harry's POV

That awkward, heart wrenching moment when you hear your fiance's moans from the guest bedroom. I know how it's like...touching yourself cause you're not having sex. She's always been a screamer, one of the things I love about her. I realized she was going at it, and I didn't want her to think I was home to hear that; that's embarrassing for her, opening the door and seeing that her fiancé was home hearing her masturbate. I texted Louis and asked if I could crash at his tonight, and walked over. He lived on another side of the complex. But anyways, when I come home, I won't put Jess in an awkward position. I want things to change.

*Harry, you silly boy!..... Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer