Thugs and Hood Love 10

After Billy left out the room, I was left alone naked, satisfied, and craving for more. But knowing that the street life had called him, I knew I would have to wait another time.

I slowly got out of bed, picked my clothes off the floor, and went into the bathroom. I dropped my clothes on the cold tan and white marble glass floor in Billy's big ass bathroom. I slowly made my way over to the big ass tan and white jacuzzi tub that was in the back of the bathroom.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I said the back of the bathroom. I know exactly what I said. Billy's bathroom was just that fucking big. He had a shower a few feet away from the jacuzzi tub. He had the linen closet over in the far corner of the bathroom, away from the shower and jacuzzi. The toilet was icy white just like everything else in his bathroom with a speck of tan. The toilet was separated from the shower by a tan looking marble wall that matched the rest of the bathroom. Anyone that saw Billy's bathroom. Scratch that, anyone that saw Billy's house would instantly know that it was not kid-friendly. Everything was either white, glass, or just pain ole expensive.

I put the tub stopper in the jacuzzi and turned the water on completely hot with very little cold. Billy had some kind of bubble bath liquid already on the side of the tub, so I went ahead and poured it in the jacuzzi. While pouring the bubble bath, the pleasant aroma of strawberries hit my noise. I took in a deep breath before I got up from the side of the tub. I went to the sink to try and find some candles, and luckily I did. Unfortunately the candles were vanilla scented, so I didn't bother to use them.

Before getting in the tub, I walked downstairs in a warm ass white body robe that was hanging on the back door of his bathroom to make sure that I was in the house alone and that the doors were locked. I don't know why I checked the fucking locks on the doors. I mean, Billy's house was always on watch by at least two or three people on his team. And if Billy trusted them enough to watch his house, then I could and would trust them as well.

When I confirmed that I was alone and the doors were locked, I went back upstairs in Billy's bathroom. My water was now done so I turned it off, stepped out of the bathrobe, and slowly stepped my right foot in the hot bathwater.

The water temperature was perfect. It wasn't too hot were I couldn't sit down in it. And it wasn't too cold were it was uncomfortable. I grab one of the little towels that was resting in a neat stack on the side of the jacuzzi and laid it against the tub so that I could lean back without hurting my neck. When my entire body relaxed in the water, my nipples had hardened.

I then relaxed my head, closed my eyes, and started to finger fuck myself. While doing so, I fantasized about the scene that me and Billy had just had and what his dick would feel like.

After a few minutes of doing so, I was finished and tired as hell. I was definitely gonna go to sleep as soon as I got out. 

And most of my tiredness could be blamed on Billy. He had pleased my body even if it was by simply fingering me.

But don't y'all worry y'all little heart bout me getting fully satisfied cause I was surely gonna get the dick. That dick, I mean. In time that was. I just had to wait for it.

Just like the saying went, "Good things come to those who wait," then I was gonna wait. I'm sure it wasn't used in reference to getting fucked, but hey, I think it was the perfect saying. And it fitted my category just perfectly.

Billy POV

When me and Pops pulled up to 53rd, I turned off my car, hopped out, closed the door, and straightened up my gun that was always resting on my waist.

The streets were filled with excitement and nosy ass people that couldn't wait to find out about what happened and run and tell every damn thing they knew about.