{Chapter Fifteen} Xavier's POV

My best friend suggested that I make every fifth chapter Xavier's. Very sexual talk. Sorry.

This chapter is kind of set like a movie.

Important: I know that a lot of couples have fights and I'd like to make the human side of this story, as realistic as possible, but because Annachi and Xavier are so alike and Xavier's so possessive it's hard.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Fifteen}

(Xavier's Point Of View)

"I guess those penis enlargement pills worked! You're twice the dick you were yesterday!" Annachi snaps, as we stand outside the Headmaster's office, her glare hard and punishing.

"Princess-"

"No. Don't talk. I can't believe you. This is my education. So I can get a job." She says. "If you have messed my chance of attending Ovelton..." Looking down, she huffs out a breath. "We were doing so well. We were actually getting along."

"This is who I am." I growl. "I can't change who I am, even for you." I snarl at her, my anger showing. "You don't need a job. You're only worry should be pleasing me and being Luna." Her hand comes up and she slaps me. My own glare is aimed at her and even though she's tough, I see her flinch. Looking down, I see her red palm. Lifting it, I kiss the red skin. "Don't do that again." My beautiful Mate scoffs, pulling her hand away and rolling her beautiful brown eyes.

"Alpha, Luna, please come in." The Headmaster says. Thankfully, he is a hunter in our pack. Usually, all pack members are needed to stay on pack territory, but this was his late mate's dream, so I allowed it.

"Oh right, you have perks in this pack." I hear Annachi, mutter distastefully. Low in my throat, I let out a growl. This is my life and she hates it.

We sit down, behind Alistair's desk, in the two leather seats. Annachi scoots her chair away from me slightly, but I just pull her back. The large wooden desk in front of us, becomes the only thing she looks at. Alistair clears his throat uncomfortably.

"Alpha, Luna, no disrespect, but this behavior is unacceptable. You started brawl, sent two humans to the emergency room, almost exposed us and broke a number of rules." I nod, straight faced. "Before I set a punishment, I want to hear your side if the story." We nod in understanding. I know that I can order him to do nothing, but it wouldn't be fair.

"Okay. I'll go first." I say. Annachi scoffs, shakes her head and slumping in her seat. "Unless you would like to?" I offer.

"No, no. Go ahead. I would love to hear how you would explain this." She spits.

"Alright." I move my shoulders up and down loosely, in a careless shrug. "It all started on yesterday."

(Two days before)
(Xavier's Point Of View)

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel, to the beat of 'I want you back'. Although my attention is on the road, my mind is always focused on Annachi, my beautiful mate.

We're getting along and we seem to have moved passed, how we met. There will always be the memory in the back of our minds, but we don't have to acknowledge it and while I'm around, we won't.