{Chapter Eighteen}

Hey!

So, I finally updated not only with a new chapter but some exciting news!

I am going to be publishing, here on Wattpad, another book! 

I have actually been sick the past eight months and I've been using it as a way, to take my mind of the constant pain. The reason I didn't update this book, is because it gave me constant headaches and now there is a sort of drop in my stomach, whenever I look at this book.

If you want updates on when my book is going to be posted, you can head over to my social media accounts, which I will list at the end of the chapter, where I will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Taylor

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Eighteen}

I lay in Xavier's bed, cuddled into his side. It's about eleven o'clock and the whole house is asleep, including my Mate. Today's events run over in my mind, as I try to relive them. Today was  nerve-wrecking and exciting, all at the same time. I got to know Xavier's siblings better and have basically fallen in love with them.

Ryker and Lisa, the two youngest, are both five years old. Ryker has just gotten into his 'pranking stage'. His favourite prank to pull, is placing whoopee cushions on seats and watching the person blush in embarrassment. He's already done it to me five times! He's loud and eccentric, unlike his twin. Lisa is very shy and quiet, unless she knows you well and can trust you. She enjoys art and making pictures for her friends and family. I have some that I would like to put up in my dorm.

Cotton is the next youngest, at seven years old. She mostly enjoys reading, which she does a lot. Apparently she gets picked on at school for being a 'loser'. I told her that they're going to be the losers cleaning her toilet, when she's rich and famous. This made her very confident and a little cocky.

Tatum is exactly like Xavier. Basically a carbon copy. He is very arrogant, tough and cranky. He also likes to use his power, as the Alpha's brother to get people to do things for him. It's odd to see, seeing as he is only nine, but I guess Xavier gets them started young.

The second lot of twins in this family are the next youngest. Lane and Kaidan are thirteen years old. They remind me of Ry and I, a little. They are both athletic and love all sports, mostly because they win everything. They share the same personality traits. Both are loud, slightly annoying and kind of rude. I like them.

Then, Wyatt. He is the only teenager in the house. Wyatt is fifteen years old and like Cotton, loves to read. He is very polite, but unlike Cotton, he is also very outgoing and scary-ish. For example, a twelve year old picked on Lisa and he beat the shit out of him. So while being polite, he is also crazy strong.

Harriet is nineteen years old. I honestly expected her to be younger, by the way she was acting. It was pretty obvious that she hated me, for an unknown reason. I asked Xavier about it and he said he doesn't know either. Harriet seems to hate the world and everybody in it and I can kind of relate.

Alice is the second oldest, only seconds younger than Bryce. Yes, another set of twins. During high school, they were called 'The Opposites'. Alice was the 'Queen Bee', you should say, while Bryce was a 'Nobody'. However, Alice sat with Bryce everyday. She didn't care for the labelling. What made her cool, was knowing that her brother thought she was cool. Both are kind hearted, smart and generous people. Probably the only ones in this family.