Chapter 16. An Argent Reunion

** yes that is allison in the gif, yes she is in this chapter, you're welcome. **

Am I actually doing this? Why am I leaving the hospital when I clearly need to stay? Who cares if Stiles and I got into a fight, how am I supposed to leave Scott behind? I have a timer set on my watch, he's got 22 minutes left before he dies. I can't just leave the building and sit at home watching the countdown, now knowing if he's going to make it or not.

For some reason, I ended up going out one of the emergency exits. It was probably my subconscious telling me that my mom was sitting out front with Noshiko and I didn't want them to see me, so it led me in another direction. Just as I pulled the door open, the power in the building shut off. I turned around as the backup generators kicked on and only a few lights in the hall flickered back to life.

If this isn't Deja Vu I don't know what is.

I swallowed thickly and reached for my cell phone, but yet again I found out that I didn't have it. I don't know why I didn't pick it up off the floor at my house. I understand that I was having an emotional breakdown, but why could't I have thought to grab my damn cell phone. Okay, I can do this... I just need to get a hold of someone. Preferably anyone but Stiles, but it looks like he's going to have to be the one I get a hold of because he's the closest.

My feet began to carry me bad towards the patient room that he had been in, but I stopped three steps into my advance because a sharp pain cracked through my skull. My ears were ringing and the ringing was being drowned out by screaming. My hands flew up to my ears, covering them to attempt to protect them from the sounds but it wasn't working. My eyes squeezed shut as I whimpered out in pain, not wanting to scream and cause a scene because there were still people in the hospital.

I know what this means, I've felt it before and God knows I can't forget a pain like this.

The Berserkers are here, which means Kate isn't too far behind.

Is she The Benefactor? Or, is she here to try and claim Scott's body to present to The Benefactor so she can take the money? Both of which are extremely viable option in my opinion.

My insides felt like they were being ripped apart and I winced as I pushed myself up into a standing position. I don't think that anyone knows that Kate is here, I need to tell them. Oh God, what if that's who turned the power off? What if there are Berserkers on the roof with Kira and Liam? I don't know what to do. I was hoping that with me being part wolf now that the pain wouldn't be as bad, but as usual when it comes to my abilities I was wrong.

I pulled my hands away from my ears, and found they were covered in blood. My ears are actually bleeding. Okay, just calm down Kasey. I need to find Stiles or Kira or Liam. I took a deep breath and swallowed down the pain. My chest is burning, and I know that's because of Stiles and what he had said to me. I still can't believe he said that. He actually cursed at me and called me a bitch. He's never said that to me, ever.

"How's my little prodigy doing?"

I spun around and nearly slipped and fell on the floor as I caught sight of Kate. She smirked viciously as I took a step back, not knowing if I had the capability to defend myself against her and the Berserkers. I more than likely don't, but we'll see.

My eyes narrowed slightly, "Not so hot at the moment, thanks for asking though."

"Hmm," she hummed as she took a threatening step towards me, "so sorry to hear about, Scott. You must be just devastated."

I cleared my throat as a whimper attempted to escape due to the pain in my head, "Something like that, yeah."

Kate chuckled, "Where's his body, Kasey? Tell me and I'll let you live, sound like a deal?"