Twenty-One

Jody was nervous, after leaving the doctor's office he took Nicole to Popeye's and let her ordered anything she wanted. Hell he just wanted to make things right. If stopping by Popeye's to get his woman some chicken, he's going to do it.

Right now  they were back at his condo, Jody did clean up the place, they would talk after Nicole ate her food. He wasn't hungry, he was just nervous. While Nicole eat, Jody found his self pacing the floor in every room of his house. His mind was literally flowing with a bunch what if.

What if he lost Nicole forever? What if Nicole don't give him another chance? What if he won't get to see his baby once it born? What if Nicole take him the court for full custody? What if Nicole don't love him like he love her?

"Jody?" Nicole called his name.

Jody stopped his pacing.

"Huh?" He looked over at her.

"Would you please stop pacing across this carpet like this. You making me nervous." Nicole said biting into her biscuit.

Popeye's biscuit is really the best biscuit ever. Hell it put both Bojangles and KFC biscuits to shame.

"Oh sorry didn't know  it was bothering you." He said taking a seat next to her.

He watched her eat her biscuit. All he could do was smiled at her. While she ate her biscuit, she looked like she didn't had a care in the world. Then his eyes went to her tummy. The tummy that was carrying his unborn child. He was blessed to impregnate a woman like Nicole. A woman who has a lot of class, but not afraid to put anyone in check. His baby mother was a firecracker. He remember that night, she put him in his place at the club, every since then he was hooked on her. Wanting to know all about her. Now he have that chance he won't fuck up no more.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Nicole asked Jody, taking a sip of her drink which was a sweet tea.

"Just admiring your beauty." Jody smiled at her.

Nicole blushed. This man has a way to make her feel butterflies.

"Aww well thanks." Nicole got up to throw her garbage in the trash.

She went back over to the couch she was sitting on to stare at Jody. Gosh she missed him. Miss looking in his face. Seeing his face in the mornings, going to bed with his at night. Make love to him through out the night. The man had a good sex drive.

Okay Nicole your mind is heading in the wrong direction. Nicole thought.

"So umm Nicole I have somethings to get off my chest. First thing first, baby I'm so very sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I was realizing I was falling for you, and I thought sleeping with somebody else, I would forget all about my love for you. All that I have for you. only you. These past two months with you have been amazing. I don't want to lose you, but I know I fucked up a good thing, all because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants. like your sister said." Jody said holding his head down. He felt like his heart was broken and its nobody fault, but his own.

"Wait, you talk to my sister?" Nicole said shocked.

Jody nodded his head yes.

"She came and see me yesterday, talking about if I ever hurt you again, she going to use baby oil and a belt on me." Jody laughed.

Nicole just stared at him. If her sister said that she was serious. Her sister did it on Nicole ex boyfriend. Beat his ass so good in that bathroom, he had bruises for days. Then his ass went back and did the same thing again. So her sister did the same thing again, but she made Nicole left him alone. That is exactly what Nicole did.

"Oh trust me, she was serious when she said that. She did it to my ex boyfriend." Nicole said laughing at his face expression.

"I just want one more chance, just one more, and if I fuck up again. I'll beat my own ass. I can't stand to be away from you. I want you Nicole. Only you. You complete me, you are a good mother figure in my child's life. She loves you too." Jody said moving closer to Nicole and pulled her face closer to his.

He kissed her, long and hard. They tongues played together, more like tug of war. Lol. Things where getting heated. Next thing you know clothes was flying every where and Nicole found her self on her back on the couch and Jody between her legs.

"Yes Jody, I miss this." Nicole moaned out.

"I know I miss it too love." Jody said slipping inside Nicole warmness.

The ride they was on was so powerful. Sweat cover their bodies. Moans filled the air. Their body doing the love dance like no other. Nicole wanted this. She glad she have it. She only wish Jody would go just a little bit faster.

"Faster Jody, faster." She moaned out, moving her hips with him.

Jody picked up his pace, but somewhere in the back of his mind, he was wondering would he hurt his baby, going at a fast speed. He almost was about to stop, but Nicole squeezed down on him and he just groaned and kept going.

Jody could tell Nicole was close the way she was bucking underneath him, she was panting really fast too, yep she was close. Let him finish this dance off real quick.

He flipped her on top of him and let her be in control of her own ride. So Nicole just bounced up and down, moved her hips round and round. While Jody just holding on tight to her hips and groaned and grunt. Moaning her name.

"I'm about to cum Jodyy.!" Nicole screamed out, gripping her boobs, they was jumping everywhere. Lol.

"Cum babe, cum." Jody said with his eyes shut tight and him biting his lips.

They came together.

"That was so amazing." Nicole said trying to catch her breath.

Jody just nodding, picked her up and carried her in his bedroom.

"Sleep." He ordered her. Getting in the bed with her.

She nodded her head and yawned.

"Jody." She yawned again.

"Yes baby?"

"I forgive you." Nicole said then fall asleep.

Jody just smiled to his self and thank God for a second chance with Nicole. He saw forever with her. Marriage, white picket fence, big house, four to five kids. He saw the whole nine yards. Jody wanted it all, with Nicole.

He join her in sleep.

**********

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*