xxxiv

[Unedited]
Vote and comment please:)

Pain makes people change.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Evil, dark green eyes haunted my every thought for the past two days. The footage of Ethan inside the house had left me out of breath ever since I saw it and every time I recalled his cold stare towards the camera I shuttered.

How could he do this? How could he kill an innocent soul so easily? I knew that he was evil but this... This was too much. Why was he even in the house? What did he do? I'm sure the reason he broke into Harry's house wasn't to kill Agnes, that happened after, so what were his true intentions?

I sighed deeply slipping into my black heels and fixed my black dress, staring at myself in the mirror. I hadn't talked to Harry about Ethan having to do with Agnes' death, mostly because he never got out of his room and secondly because I didn't felt like it was the right time to do so. He was already in too much pain, if I told him about Ethan he was going to become angry and probably do something stupid. I'm sure he would.

I slowly walked out of my room. Everyone in the living room was dressed in black and had sad expressions on there faces, and I had to fight to hold back my tears.

Was this my fault too? I couldn't help with the guilt I felt inside me. Would Agnes still be alive if Harry never took me? Probably yes. I took in a shaky breath as my vision started blurring and I tightened my grip on the railing.

"Angelina are you alright?" I heard Sandra ask as she approached me quickly, placing her hand on my shoulder. Her round and big eyes looked at me with concert, but I looked away immediately. I couldn't bear look at her in the eyes. I wanted to scream that I wasn't alright. That I knew the truth and that this was my fault.

"I'm fine." I lied. She smiled at me weakly and rested her back on the wall as her eyes trailed down to the floor.

"You know, I still can't believe the fact that I won't be seeing her around this house anymore." She suddenly spoke. I gulped, nodding my head at her. Agnes would be missed very much in this house. She was the one that put a smile on everyone's face, especially Harry's. He loved her like a mother, she was the one who raised him after all and now that she's gone his world collapsed. I know how it feels to lose someone you truly love. It feels like you're slowly dying inside.

My eyes wandered around the crowned living room until they landed on the tall, dark figure standing beside the piano. Harry was leaning against it with his arms crossed over his chest as he starred down to his feet. Even though I couldn't see his face clearly I could tell by the red tip of his nose that he had been crying. Louis was next to him, patting him on the back and talking to him but Harry looked so out of place, I'm not sure if he listened to him.

"He is taking this very badly." Sandra stated, making me turn my gaze to her.

"I know." I whispered softly.

"Do you think he will ever recover from this? I mean Mr. Styles has lost many people in his life. And each time he got more and more distant from everyone creating these walls around him and not letting anyone help him." She asked me.

"I don't know, but I think he will eventually accept it. Right now he is still in shock and denial. Harry is someone who keeps a lot to himself and doesn't let anyone understand him. I want to help him, I do, but I don't know how. I'm afraid that he will get angry even if I try to talk to him." I told her, glancing at Harry across the room. He looked up from the ground and started talking with Louis. His face was pale and he looked tired, his eyes were red and puffy. I wanted to ran across the room and give him a comforting hug and let him know that everything would be okay, but I couldn't do that.