Chapter 33

My head felt like a thousands bricks had come tumbling down on. Opening my eyes I took notice that I no longer was side stage but in Demi's dressing room.

"Don't sit up" I heard Dianna's voice as she came to my side as I attempted to sit up on the couch.

"What the hell happened" I asked confused.

"You passed out for a bit" Maddie answered handing me a bottle of water, which aloud me to take notice of the large band aids on my hands.

"And this" I asked holding up my palms.

"Thats what I would like to know as well" Dianna asked with concern. "You had were fists clenched so tight your nails dug into your skin".

"Yeah when I turned over to look at you, you were holding in your breathe and clenching your fist like you were mad. When I tried talking to you, you didn't respond and eventually you just passed out from the lack of air" Maddie spoke with horror. I could tell she was afraid and scared for me due to the recent events.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry, I really don't know what got to me. I remember Demi talking about me and then I just felt really angry" I said looking down at my hands. I knew exactly what I had done, it was the same tantrum I used to throw when things didn't go my way. "Does Demi know?" I asked looking up to Maddie and Dianna's faces.

"Not exactly, she's still on stage" 

"Do we need to tell her" I asked.

"She's going to suspect, and plus why keep this from her" Dianna added.

"I don't know. I'm just tired" I said laying back down on the couch.

"Don't worry sweetie we're going home as soon as Demi is finished and you can sleep this off. Speaking of, she should be performing her encore song right about now, Maddie stay with Izzy and i'll be right back" Dianna said walking out the door, leaving Maddie and I alone in our silence.

"Spill it, whats wrong" Maddie nudged me taking a seat next to me.

"It's not Demi's place to tell the whole damn world about my problems" I bluntly answered.

"Thats why you got mad, and held your breathe" Maddie continued to question.

"Yeah, look Maddie I know you've had to deal with this before you know having a sister be a total fuck up and I'm sorry for putting you through this again. In part this is why I didn't want contact while I was in rehab I didn't want to take away your innocence" I spoke truthfully to the teenager staring at me with so much worry.

"Please, i'm not that innocent" Maddie joked in attempts to lighten the mood causing both of us to giggle. "No but in all seriousness your and Demi's situation were completely different, and I just want you to be okay. I know we aren't biological sisters but i love you so much Izzy, I mean we get along great and having you around made it feel like I had another sister" Maddie smiled.

"I love you so much Maddie" I pulled her in for a hug, as the door was opening.

"My babies!" we heard Demi squeal as she joined into our hug.

"Eww your all sweaty" Maddie and I protested as we pushed Demi away.

"How rude!" she said letting go of us. "Izzy are you okay, mom said you started to feel a little sick" Demi asked.

Eyeing Dianna I silently thanked her for not telling Demi the full details.

"Yeah just overwhelmed I guess" I smiled.

"Well since I don't have any shows for a whole week, i'm going home with you guys. If you don't mind waiting we can go home in a bit" Demi stated.

"Yeah its okay, I think I just want some air" I said standing up. "Maddie wanna come" I asked.

"Yeah" the young girl chirped.

"Don't go far, we're leaving in an hour tops" Dianna added.

"Oooof!" I pouted upon bumping into a muscular boy opening the door.

"Better watch where you're going" the familiar voice spoke grabbing a hold of my arms.

"Get the fuck off of me" I spat realizing it was Wilmer.

"Izzy!, Don't talk to him like that." Demi defended him. "Apologize" Demi shouted, and thats all it took to send me over the edge. For months I had kept the Wilmer incident under wraps and to have to apologize to him for a simple fowl talk, that was a slap in the face to me.

"No!" I protested "If anything he should be apologizing to me" I spat, not caring if I was making a scene.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you" Wilmer scratched the back of his head.

"You sick fuck, you know damn well what the hell you did to me!" I shouted before storming out of the room.