Froyo (Daniel Veda)

Flashback: You and your friend Daniel went to get froyo. You guys made your froyo and you were just chillin eating it. You get froyo on your chin and Dan wipes it off. You get a lot on your lips and Dan kisses you and licks his lips while looking into you eyes. You are shocked. Daniel looks at your surprised face and says "Y/n I've liked you for a while now, will you go out with me?" "Yes!" You say, kissing him again.

You had been dating Daniel for a year and it was your anniversary. You got Daniel (Dan's gift) that morning, and he wanted to give you his gift later. You didn't really want to go anywhere because you guys could have just as much fun at home. After you got out of school you both went to his house. He told you to wait in his room for a few minutes. You guys had the house to yourself because mariah and Jaiden were with their friends and Skyler was with Mama Nicole and Dan Sr. somewhere. Daniel called you downstairs and the kitchen counter had ice cream and many different toppings. You guys made your ice cream and sat at the couch with your yummy creations. You kissed dan saying thank you and Dan said "that's not all". He grabbed your hand, leading you to his room. He kissed you passionately for a while. He pulled away and got a little box that said "Pandora". He gave it to you. You opened it revealing a charm bracelet. He had bought you two charms for it. A heart one and a ice cream one.