Chapter 3

He looks over to me stopping the car and punches me sending pain through my shoulder. He gets out and unhooks my handcuffs and holds me at gun point. He throes me on the ground and pulls me up by my shirt.

" Oh boy, I am gonna end up shotting you aren't I."

" You're  not gonna hurt me, or you would have already." He looks at me knowing I am right, but thats when he begins to smile. And I but on a brave face, but inside I was scared of what he was thinking. His eyes begin to glow a bright purplish red color.

" Oh but Stiles I can make you so much more." And what scared me the most was that he put the gun down meaning he didn't need it. I started running, knowing it was hopeless. When I was about to put my foot through his house while I tried to escape. He pulled me back and lifted me of the ground, easily.

" Get the hell away from me!"
He put me down infront of him still holding onto my shoulders and sinking his really long claws into me. Causing me to become a little dizzy from the blood loss. He finally pushed me to the ground and bite me on my shoulder. And the world just slowly slipped away from me. And I could swear before he passed out he sad, "I am sorry son."
Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you liked it, I was so happy while writting it. And I hope the twist at they end will leave you wanting more. I will try to update tomorrow.
-ily Hall