Chapter 6

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

"Spring Formal is in a week and a half, Tessa! I can't believe I forgot to tell you last Friday! We have so much planning to do. We need to go last minute dress shopping and find dates. I can't believe I left this all last minute!"

Even though Kaylenne's voice was filled with panic, I could see it in her eyes that she was equally excited.

"So who is the lucky guy that will be taking you to Spring Formal?" I questioned her, while at the same time copying down the drama notes that Mr. Jefferson was writing on the board.

"The lucky guy cancelled last minute because he got suspended, meaning that he won't be allowed to go to any school events for the next two weeks. Now my only option is going with my nerdy and socially awkward neighbour, Todd."

"We could always find more dateless girls, and then we could go as a group of friends." I offered, hoping that my suggestion would lighten up her mood.

"I wish that it could be that easy, if that was an option I would have gone with it a long time ago. But you see, Pineview has this tradition-"

I let out a long groan just hearing the words Pineview and tradition together. And I thought the stupid Lucky Kiss tradition was stupid. I'm pretty sure that this tradition was one hundred times more stupid. Laughter came from her mouth as she shook her head.

"It's okay Tessa, I think you had enough traditions after the Lucky Charm one." She said through her laughter, while patting me on the back.

"Please don't remind me of my misery. Now are you really going to go to a dance with a socially awkward kid?"

"He's a nice guy, I guess. Maybe if he stopped sniffing my hair whenever I saw him, I would have reconsidered going to the dance with him. So who are you planning to go with?"

I sent her a shrug, rethinking the question she had just asked me. I kind of wanted to go to the dance since it was my senior year, plus it would be my first dance at Pineview. But now I'm starting to rethink my option, it's nearly impossible to find a date that I actually approved in a week. I'm sure by now most of the guys already have dates.

"I don't know anymore, since it seems like it is mandatory to have a date. I don't know, maybe my brother or something?"

"No you wouldn't want to go with your brother, trust me. A part of the tradition is kissing your date under a spring version of the mistletoe to bring all lovers luck throughout the year."

Okay, looks like I'm back at square one on trying to find a date. What is it with this school and kissing people? It's like they are trying to purposely trying to spread aids.

"Miss Queens, you've been called down to the guidance office for the rest of the period."

"See you at lunch Kaylenne" I reached over my desk, grabbing my notebooks and pens before tossing them carelessly into my bag.

☆ '•.¸.•' º ☆

I stared at my guidance counsellor as she quickly typed away on her computer. I'm praying to god that I'm not going to get in trouble. What if I'm getting kicked out of school because they saw the video between me and Rochelle? Holy Mother Of-

"I'm Ms. Charcoberry. Well the reason why I had called you down here was because there seems to be a mistake with our systems. Unfortunately we are going have to drop your Home Economic class and take French class in order for you to get that full credit in the group one options. Now you don't want to do summer school, or even retake your senior year again, do you?"