Bucky & The Avengers- Memes

Rubbing your temples, you try to block out Bucky's singing and focus on your mission report.

"(Y/n)?" Sighing, you look up and see Bucky smirking. "Am I annoying you?"

Jotting down another word, you shake your head. "No-"

Suddenly, he leaps up, presses the space bar on his laptop and-

"What the fuck you lyin'?" He sings, and you can't help but groan. "Why you always lyin'? Mm oh my god-"

Snapping your pencil, you give him a sharp look. "I'm going to kill yo-"

"Stop fucking lyin'." His eyes widen as you slowly rise to your feet, and then you're leaping at him as he opens his mouth and let's out an unmanly shriek. "(Y/n), wait-"

He shoots out of the room, you following closely behind with a murderous look in your eyes. You end up in the kitchen and Bucky runs up to the table where Natasha is sitting, a cup of tea in her hand as she watches you and him.

"What are you two doing?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

When you step to the left, Bucky steps to the right, and you glare at the table separating you from smacking him. "I'm going to kill him,"

She snorts. "Why?"

"Don't listen to her," Bucky quickly jumps over the table as you slide under it and end up on opposite sides again. "She's just lying,"

"Bucky-!"

"Oh? I would help you two solve your little problem, but, that's none of my business," she says, bring the tea up to her lips and takes a small sip.

You stare at her incredulously.

"Guys, guys!" Steve abruptly runs into the room, shirt on backwards and with one shoe on. "Guess who I just talked to. It's-"

"JOHN CENA!" Tony pops up from behind the wall, hands extended into the air and everyone looks at him in amusement. Well, all for you, of course. "Am I right?"

"No? Who's John Cena?" Steve asks, and Natasha shrugs.

"Oh-ho-ho," Clint strolls into the room, chuckling lowly. "Shots fired,"

You clear your throat loudly, drawing their attention. "If you all don't stop with the memes thing, I will personally throw everyone off the building."

And everyone just stared, backed away until they're all huddled together and then it happens. They crouch, spread out their arms, and scream in unison, "JUST DO IT!"