Chapter 5

I walk out of house and run. And when I run it is faster then I have ever run in my life. I find myself at Scott's house and just walk through the door. No one is there though. I read the note on the fridge that said," Scott went to work- Love you, Mom." That's when I thought that him and the pack are probably trying to find me. And my dad... my dad. How am I gonna tell him? My line of thought is interrupted by  my stomach growling like a monster. Oh no there's that word again monster. A monster that is what I am. I remember him saying that I drink animal blood. That's when I realize another thing he never told me his name. Oh well, I took off running into the forest and it was really dark outside. It is probably midnight, but I didn't look at the time at Scott's. I stalk a deer for about 3 minutes and finally pounce on the deer and suck the creature dry. I look at the deer with sympathy, but I can't help but like my lips afterwards. When I got back to Scotts place I saw his bedroom light on so I closed the door behind me quietly, then I heard a floorboard creak.
" Whoever you are I am warning you to leave and never return?" I guess I must smell differnt sense I am different now. Scott peeks around the corner of the staircase to see me and he comes up and hugs me.
" Stiles where have you been."
" That's a long story."
" How long" He asks.
" Painfully long."
He looks at me with big puppy dog eyes and says, " What happened to you?" So he did notice I smelt different." I, um, oh how do I put this." I decide words will be to hard so I let my fangs elongate and look at him with my blood colored eyes. He steps back a little then steps forward again and I can see tears forming at the corners of his eyes." I had just went to the grocery store for my dad however a man kidnapped me. And he told me about how he is my real dad, but he basically adbandoned me. But that's when he bite me and now I- I am a vampire." He looks at me a little shocked. And I feel tears running down my face and I am full out sobbong. I can't help it though, I go and sit on his couch and he says, " I'm sorry for what happened to you." I look at him with a small smile. "We do live in Beacon Hills I was gonna become supernatural eventually." I said. But mumbled out even though I knew Scott could here me " I didn't expect it to happen now though." I finally stopped crying and Scott had feel asleep while watching some show called "The Intership", with this one guy that was sarcastically awesome. I wrote a note that said, " Gonna go home need to see my dad- Thanks, Stiles." I let out a sigh knowing what lies ahead. Oh no thjs was gonna be horrible telling him all that crap. And of course the part were I'm a vampire. I always thought those vampire movies were good and all. But turns out not so good in real life. I pull myself together and walk over to my house even though I could run. I finally reach my doorstep and knock on the door. Wow I just knoked on my own door. My dad comes and a sudden shocked yet excited look comes over his face.
"Oh Stiles what would we do without you?" I smile and he lets a few tears go and so do I. "So what happened?" He asks sitting down at the dinning room table and I see my phone still sitting there from where I left it. Oh no here comes the hard part. Telling the story of how Stiles Stilinski the Sheriff's son was changed into a vampire, by his "dad". Oh I feel like throwing up right about now.